• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Tote From Past Convention on Sample Order

In summary, the catalog tote that can hold a water bottle & your business card is on the sample order form for $20 while supplies last it says. I noticed that last week but when I tried to add it to my cart it wouldn't let me? I just went ahead and bought the one that we can get on the supply order. I order it today on the sample order.
kaseydee
Gold Member
The catalog tote that can hold a water bottle & your business card is on the sample order form for $20 while supplies last it says.

I noticed that last week but when I tried to add it to my cart it wouldn't let me? I just went ahead and bought the one that we can get on the supply order.

I order it today on the sample order.

I am waiting for my catalog tote. It isn't from Pampered Chef it is from the below website. She does a fantastic job! She allows you to customize your tote's material and fringe. They are super cute; you will have to check them out.

TRN Designs - Handbags, gifts

kaseydee said:
The catalog tote that can hold a water bottle & your business card is on the sample order form for $20 while supplies last it says.

Cool, I hope they offer it after every confrence!

KimberleePowell said:
I am waiting for my catalog tote. It isn't from Pampered Chef it is from the below website. She does a fantastic job! She allows you to customize your tote's material and fringe. They are super cute; you will have to check them out.

TRN Designs - Handbags, gifts

I ordered one from her too......they are sooooo cute!

I just got mine in today. I absolutely love it!! I can't wait to start carrying it:)

kaseydee said:
I ordered one from her too......they are sooooo cute!

:love:Wow these are so cute. . . I have really been thinking about ordering ours but worry I really wouldn't carry it everywhere like I want to, but these are so CUTE. How long does it take for them to arrive? Any ideas? Ohhhh which one to chose its so hard they are soooo cute.

Right now it is taking about 3-4 weeks to get them in, but it is sooo worth it:) I got the catalog bag in Madison Blue with the Brown Grosgrain Ribbon as the trim. The font that I used was the Curly Q. I LOVE my bag. I can't wait to carry it at leadership. Karen does an awesome job with these bags and they are soooo well made. Fully Lined and everything!!

KimberleePowell said:
Right now it is taking about 3-4 weeks to get them in, but it is sooo worth it:) I got the catalog bag in Madison Blue with the Brown Grosgrain Ribbon as the trim. The font that I used was the Curly Q. I LOVE my bag. I can't wait to carry it at leadership. Karen does an awesome job with these bags and they are soooo well made. Fully Lined and everything!!

Soo, are they monagramed? I saw some and things written on them.

Yes, the monagramming is included in the pricing:) Mine is super cute!

KimberleePowell said:
Yes, the monagramming is included in the pricing:) Mine is super cute!

can we see a pic of yours??:D I wanna see a PC one before considering ordering one?

heat123 said:
can we see a pic of yours??:D I wanna see a PC one before considering ordering one?

oh yeah could you post a pic. What did you had put on it?

I will post a picture of mine this evening. I am at work and don't have camera available :(

I just had my Initials monogramed on it.

where are you finding this tote? I can't find it anywhere.

the one on the sample order is under the outlet on CC all the way at the bottom. i just got mine. saw a cluster mate with one and have been wating it for a while. happy i found it... but thinking i may look into the custom order stuff too...

I ordered mine this week and it came in already. I love it the way it looks, but it also looked like it might have been heated (maybe in a warehouse?) and pressed next to another bag. It had black ink that said PC all over the clear part on the front of the bag. :( I did an adjustment, so I hope the new one comes in looking good. I love the place for your card at the bottom.

1. What is the Catalog Tote From Past Convention?

The Catalog Tote From Past Convention is a tote bag that was given to attendees at a previous Pampered Chef convention. It features the Pampered Chef logo and is made of durable material.

2. Can I purchase the Catalog Tote From Past Convention?

Unfortunately, the Catalog Tote From Past Convention is not available for purchase. It was a limited edition item given exclusively to convention attendees.

3. Is the Catalog Tote From Past Convention still available?

No, the Catalog Tote From Past Convention is no longer available. It was only available at a previous convention and is not being produced anymore.

4. Can I use the Catalog Tote From Past Convention as a sample order bag?

Yes, the Catalog Tote From Past Convention can be used as a sample order bag. It is a great way to showcase Pampered Chef products and promote your business.

5. How can I get a Catalog Tote From Past Convention?

The only way to get a Catalog Tote From Past Convention is by attending a Pampered Chef convention. It is not available for purchase or as a promotional item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Maragib
  • quiverfull7
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • DMB75
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies