• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting the Ink Stain on My Catalog Tote | Outlet Tote Issues

In summary, a Catalog Tote Issue refers to a problem with the bag that holds catalogs, such as tears, rips, or missing handles. To get a replacement Catalog Tote, you can request one through customer service with your order number and a photo of the issue. Care instructions for the Catalog Tote include spot cleaning with a damp cloth and mild soap. Additional Catalog Totes can be purchased through the website or a Pampered Chef consultant, and you can sign up to be notified when a specific one is back in stock.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
I just received the catalog tote that is on the outlet. I thought it would be a good way to promote my business. One problem: The plastic section (where the catalog goes) has ink all over it! It's like its fused (?) into the plastic. I took a wet paper towel and tried to clean it off (to see if it was just surface stain) and it didn't budge. Any ideas how to remove it? I do have a call into the solution center to see if they will send a replacement one or if they know how to get the print off...

Don't even try - have it exchanged.

Just got my call back from the solution center and they are sending out a replacement bag :) I love this job :)

Mine had the same issue but I got mine in one of the mystery boxes from conference. I still use it.

Hi there! I'm so sorry to hear about the issue with your catalog tote. I would definitely recommend reaching out to the solution center for assistance. They will be able to provide you with the best course of action, whether it's a replacement or a solution for removing the ink. In the meantime, you can also try using rubbing alcohol or a magic eraser to see if that helps remove the ink. I hope this helps and that you are able to get a clean and functional tote soon. Best of luck with your business!

Related to Troubleshooting the Ink Stain on My Catalog Tote | Outlet Tote Issues

What is a Catalog Tote Issue?

A Catalog Tote Issue refers to a problem with the bag that holds our catalogs. It can include issues such as tears, rips, or missing handles.

How can I get a replacement Catalog Tote?

If you have received a damaged or defective Catalog Tote, you can request a replacement through our customer service department. Simply provide your order number and a photo of the issue, and we will send you a new one free of charge.

Are there any specific care instructions for the Catalog Tote?

We recommend spot cleaning the Catalog Tote with a damp cloth and mild soap. Avoid using harsh chemicals or bleach, as it may damage the material.

Can I purchase additional Catalog Totes?

Yes, additional Catalog Totes can be purchased through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. They are also often available as a hostess or guest special.

What should I do if my Catalog Tote is out of stock?

If the Catalog Tote you are looking for is out of stock, you can sign up to be notified when it becomes available again. You can also contact customer service for further assistance or alternative options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lkprescott
  • mrshamel3808
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kelleyf3
  • Intrepid_Chef