• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Sales with the Catalog Tote: A Success Story from a Karate Mom!"

In summary, Sarah's son took karate this morning and one of the dads asked for a catalog. Sarah added the $170 onto the host's show from Thursday night and she is now pushing to hit $1000.
SusanBP0129
I took my son to karate this morning...had my Catalog Tote like usual and one of the Dad's asked me for a catalog.
He ordered the double burner griddle, grill press, BBQ brush and Mitt!!! $170 total!! He paid me in cash and wants to order more "when he has more time to look at the catalog!!":eek: :D
I almost fell over.
Then another Dad asked me for a catalog!
I added the $170 onto my host's show from Thursday night. She was at $750 and it SO EXCITED that I added it onto her show. She is at 937 now and is pushing to hit $1000!! Yippeee!
Just had to share!
I love that Catalog Tote!!! :D

Awesome! Congrats!

Yeah for you!

That is so great!

I have a question about the tote. Do you use it as a purse or do you carry your purse too? I have one but it seems to be a bit odd for me to use.

Sarah

You are right! It's totally odd and not stylish at all. LOL
But I actually do use it as a purse. I have two kids, so it kind of doubles as a diaper bag. Think of it as a tote bag...
I carry it all the time now. I am shameless with my advertising! hee hee

That's AWESOME Susan!! Great Job! I would have fallen over as well!!:D

Wow! I should go to Karate with my son more often!!!
congrats!!!!

Not a bad return for the $15 it cost for the bag!

I carried the tote for months. I had 2 people ask for a catalog and seemed really excited to have found a consultant. But, never received any orders from either one.

what a great way to start your day! I would LOVE to get an out of the blue order like that!! Way to go!

1. How did the catalog tote help boost your sales?

The catalog tote allowed me to easily transport and showcase Pampered Chef products to potential customers at my son's karate tournaments. It also served as a conversation starter and allowed me to network with other parents, resulting in increased sales.

2. Was it difficult to incorporate the catalog tote into your sales strategy?

Not at all! The catalog tote is designed specifically for Pampered Chef consultants and makes it incredibly easy to organize and display products. It quickly became an essential part of my sales strategy and I noticed a significant increase in sales after using it.

3. Did the catalog tote attract new customers?

Absolutely! The eye-catching design and professional appearance of the catalog tote caught the attention of many people at the karate tournaments. I was able to introduce Pampered Chef to new potential customers and the catalog tote made a great first impression.

4. Did the catalog tote make it easier to sell products on-the-go?

Definitely. The catalog tote is lightweight and has multiple pockets and compartments, making it easy to carry and access products while on-the-go. It also helped me stay organized and streamline my sales process, resulting in a more efficient and successful day.

5. Would you recommend the catalog tote to other Pampered Chef consultants?

Absolutely! The catalog tote has been a game changer for my sales. It not only looks professional and attracts new customers, but it also makes it incredibly convenient to showcase and sell products. I highly recommend it to any Pampered Chef consultant looking to boost their sales and grow their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heidabear
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • hmolah
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
AJPratt