• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Paperwork/Supply Order - What's Free?

In summary, the minimum order amount to qualify for free supplies is $75, with no exclusions for products in the catalog. Customers can choose from a selection of free supplies during the current promotion and redeem them by adding them to their cart during checkout. The free supplies offer is available for both online and in-person orders.
Wendyss
Gold Member
I am getting ready to send in a supply order and remember seeing something about being able to get certain things free. But of course now can't find it. :( Can someone tell me what I can order for free (and what the rules are) and if there is a special way to do it?

You can get a set of show planners and a set of consultant agreements free with each supply order (directors can get 2 sets free with each supply order).

Just click on the column that's headed with n/c and it will change the amount due to $0.00.

You can also get a set of 40 order forms each season. They give us that number to put into our pampered partner with our change over kit.

Hi there! I believe you are referring to the "freebies" section on the supply order form. From my experience, the items available for free are usually promotional items or samples of new products. The rules vary depending on the company, but typically you can only select one free item per order and it may be limited to certain quantities. Some companies also require you to enter a promo code at checkout to receive the free item. I suggest checking the fine print on the supply order form or contacting customer service for more information. Hope this helps!

1. What is the minimum order amount to qualify for free supplies?

The minimum order amount to qualify for free supplies is $75. This includes any combination of products from our catalog.

2. Are there any exclusions for the free supplies offer?

No, our free supplies offer applies to all products in our catalog.

3. Can I choose which free supplies I receive?

Yes, you can choose from a selection of free supplies that are available for the current promotion. These options will be listed on the order form.

4. How do I redeem my free supplies?

To redeem your free supplies, simply add them to your cart during the checkout process. The discount will automatically be applied to your order.

5. Is the free supplies offer available for online orders?

Yes, the free supplies offer is available for both online and in-person orders. Simply add the qualifying amount of products to your cart to receive the free supplies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becky0216
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • jnsr96
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies