• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Preparing for Fall Fest: Supplies for Hosts, Recruits & Sales

In summary, when setting up a booth at a fall fest, it's important to have a variety of items to target future hosts, recruits, and customers. Along with catalogs, business cards, info postcards, bridal registry cards, and recruiting items, consider bringing samples, recipe cards, promotional materials, demonstration tools, signage, giveaways, and business attire to make a good impression and attract potential customers.
PCSarahjm
I am setting up a booth at my local fall fest..... this is my first booth. What do I take? I want to target future host, recruites, and sales. I have catalogs, business cards, some info postcards, bridal registry cards and recruiting items. I plan on setting up a little display with products too.

What else do I need?

I've never done one (my first one is in Oct), but I am anxious to see what the others suggest. Anyone have pictures?

I've never done one either. my first one will be next month:)

Look under 'booth', in the files section above... there is some good info.

You should make a basket filled (things you may have duplicates of, or use for door prizes, etc) with products to be raffled off then people will be more likely to fill out a drawing slip to "enter to win" the basket full of products than just give you their number for more info about pchef... that is how my director does it. It works well.

Hi there! Congratulations on setting up your first booth at the fall fest! It's a great opportunity to showcase your business and reach out to potential future hosts, recruits, and customers. It sounds like you already have a good start with the catalogs, business cards, info postcards, bridal registry cards, and recruiting items. In addition to those, here are some other items you may want to consider bringing:1. Samples: People love to try before they buy, so having some product samples available can be a great way to generate interest and potential sales.2. Recipe cards: If you have any popular or seasonal recipes that feature your products, consider printing out some recipe cards to hand out at your booth. This can be a great conversation starter and also showcase the versatility of your products.3. Promotional materials: Consider creating some flyers or brochures that highlight any current specials or promotions you have going on. This can entice potential customers to make a purchase or book a party.4. Demonstration tools: If you plan on doing any product demonstrations at your booth, make sure you have all the necessary tools and equipment. This could include things like a cutting board, knives, measuring cups, etc.5. Signage: Make sure your booth is eye-catching and easy to find. Consider creating a banner or sign with your business name and logo to help draw people in.6. Giveaways: Everyone loves free stuff! Consider having a small giveaway, such as a raffle or prize wheel, to attract people to your booth and collect their contact information for future follow-ups.7. Business attire: You want to look professional and put-together at your booth, so make sure you have appropriate business attire to wear. This will help make a good impression on potential customers and recruits.Hope this helps and best of luck with your booth at the fall fest! Happy selling!

1. What supplies do I need to host a successful Fall Fest event?

To host a successful Fall Fest event, you will need a variety of kitchen tools and products from Pampered Chef. Some essential items include our Fall Harvest Stoneware Collection, the apple peeler/corer/slicer, and the Deluxe Cooking Blender. You can also consider adding seasonal decor and festive serving pieces to create a cozy atmosphere.

2. How can I recruit new consultants during Fall Fest?

Fall Fest is a great opportunity to recruit new consultants to join your Pampered Chef team. Some supplies you may want to have on hand to showcase the business opportunity include the Consultant Kit, business cards, and brochures. You can also offer special incentives or discounts for those who sign up during the event.

3. What are some popular products for Fall Fest sales?

Our Fall Harvest Stoneware Collection, Deluxe Cooking Blender, and apple peeler/corer/slicer are always top sellers during Fall Fest. Other popular products include our Pumpkin Bread Mix, Apple Crisp Mix, and Fall-themed cookie cutters. Don't forget to also offer some of our classic products that are perfect for fall cooking, such as the Deep Covered Baker and the Mix 'N Chop.

4. Can I offer discounts or specials for Fall Fest?

Absolutely! Fall Fest is a great time to offer special promotions and discounts to your customers. You can create bundle deals with complementary products, offer a discount on a specific product, or even have a buy one, get one free deal. Just be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant or team leader for any restrictions or guidelines.

5. What are some tips for organizing and setting up a Fall Fest event?

First, make sure you have enough space for your guests and products. If possible, set up different stations for cooking, product demonstrations, and sales. Be sure to have all necessary supplies and products easily accessible. You can also create a festive atmosphere with fall-themed decor, music, and seasonal scents. Lastly, don't forget to have fun and interact with your guests to make the event memorable and enjoyable for all.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MicheleATX
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
MicheleATX
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • PCSarahjm
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies