• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is It Legal To Share A Booth At Fall Fest?

In summary, it is generally recommended that each direct sales consultant have their own booth at Fall Fest. Sharing a booth can create confusion and competition among the consultants, and may not be allowed by the event organizers. However, it is legal to share a booth with a non-direct sales consultant as long as their products do not compete. Only Pampered Chef consultants are allowed to sell their products at events like Fall Fest, so sharing a booth with someone not affiliated with the company could result in legal issues. It is recommended to inform your Pampered Chef leader and get their approval before sharing a booth, and it is common to split the booth fee between those sharing.
PCSarahjm
I don't know if I am breaking the rules or not? I am having a booth in Sept. at a Fall Fest. I was reading the files on here and somewhere it said something about you can only sell PC items only.... The problem is a friend and I were going to set a booth up together. She sales for a baby product company. (we are sharing to help cut the cost of the booth space we will have seperate tables). Is this legal???

I think you're OK, since your friend will have the baby items and you'll be in distinct areas (the 2 tables). The rule is to cut down on consultants who sell for 2 companies cutting into their own PC sales at shows.

PCSarahjm said:
I don't know if I am breaking the rules or not? I am having a booth in Sept. at a Fall Fest. I was reading the files on here and somewhere it said something about you can only sell PC items only.... The problem is a friend and I were going to set a booth up together. She sales for a baby product company. (we are sharing to help cut the cost of the booth space we will have seperate tables). Is this legal???
Even if you had the same table it would be fine. Your part of the booth is PC and hers is her product. I don't see a conflict at all.

Thanks I was really getting worried. The Festival is in 3 weeks. And there are no other booths available.

Yeah, I think you're just fine with that arrangement.

I think that's fine too. I think they mean that the SAME consultant can't have 2 different product types at the same booth.

Related to Is It Legal To Share A Booth At Fall Fest?

1. Can I legally share a booth at Fall Fest with another direct sales consultant?

While it is not explicitly prohibited, it is generally recommended that each direct sales consultant have their own booth at Fall Fest. Sharing a booth can create confusion and competition among the consultants, and may not be allowed by the event organizers.

2. Is it legal to share a booth at Fall Fest with a non-direct sales consultant?

Yes, as long as the non-direct sales consultant's products do not compete with those being sold by the direct sales consultants. It is important to check with the event organizers beforehand to ensure that this is allowed.

3. Can I share a booth at Fall Fest with someone who is not affiliated with Pampered Chef?

No, only Pampered Chef consultants are allowed to sell Pampered Chef products at events like Fall Fest. Sharing a booth with someone not affiliated with the company could result in legal issues.

4. Do I need to get permission from Pampered Chef to share a booth at Fall Fest?

It is not required, but it is recommended to inform your Pampered Chef leader and get their approval before sharing a booth at Fall Fest. They may have additional guidelines or restrictions.

5. Can I split the booth fee with the person I am sharing with?

Yes, it is common for booth fees to be split between those sharing a booth at Fall Fest. However, it is important to discuss and agree upon this beforehand to avoid any confusion or conflicts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
minirottie
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef