• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Choosing Between Family Skillet and Large Covered Skillet for Your Next Event

In summary, the consensus among the group is that the Executive 12" Skillet is the best option for shows. The Professional skillet is being discontinued and the Executive is considered superior. The 12" Stainless Steel Skillet is also a good option with a lid included, but some prefer the non-stick surface of the Executive. The lids for the two skillets may be interchangeable.
PCSarahjm
I did a fall booth this past weekend and ended up having $200 in sales. So I getting ready to enter an order but can't decide what Host Special to order... I don't have a Skillet yet so I am trying to decide on the Family Skillet(12in) (but then I would need to purchase the lid) or Large covered skillet(10in). Which one do you think will be more beneficial at shows? What you have and use?

Thanks

Get the 12 inch Executive Skillet. YOu can always get the lid with your Pan O Rama points or at a later date.

Deb

So you like executive better than professional?

Don't buy the Professional!!!! It's being retired at the end of spring 2008. And yes, Executive is WAY better.

Sarah,

The Executive is the way to go if you're planning to use it for shows. The professional won't be in the catalog after the current one, and if you get the Prof., you'll need to replace it to have something current to show.

Sarah, don't forget that the Professional is going to be discontinued next season so Executive would definately be more beneficial to your business needs.

All 3 of us must have been typing at the same time. :D

12" Skillet!!!!!!EXECUTIVE 12" SKILLET!!!! Sorry didn't mean to shout...LOL

But I love it!!! You won't be able to live without it!!

Debbie :D

LOL Ann, I guess great minds think alike. Well 2 great minds and then mine.

Just in case you didn't believe the others... executive 12" skillet is the way to go! :D

another vote for the exec 12" skillet!! it's the BEST EVER!

yeahthat.gif

I agree with everyone else! 12" Executive is what you NEED!!

Thanks executive it is!!!

Sarah~

You willl LOVE it! I actually own the professional one, but I want to replace it with the Executive with my POR points!

It is my most used and most loved pan!

Do you still have any doubts which one we think would be best to get??:confused:

...Executive 12" Skillet!:rolleyes:

Hmmm....I'm with all of you regarding the 12" exec skillet. I find it rather amusing that NO ONE has recommended the SS Skillet....I'd have to tell you to get the exec. I am NOT a SS cookware kind of gal...but that's only my opinion. (Obviously other's opinions too!)

Have a blast with your new skillet....you'll wonder how you made it for so long without it!! :D

You definitely want the 12" skillet! I don't know what I would do without mine.

Maybe I should have just said re-read the posts above.

I was having the same dilemma! So I am really happy to see this thread.

But, up until yesterday, I had decided on the 12" Exec skillet - I can't wait to show some of the skillet cakes!

But, then I was thinking perhaps the 12" SS (that comes with the lid) would be better to order at 60% off?? And then order the 12" Exec when my 4 month KE comes up (40% off, I think).

But, I too, thought it was interesting that there were no recommendations on the 12" SS.

Does anyone feel like they need the 12" SS skillet?

Also, does anyone know if the lid for the 12" SS fits the 12" Executive??

Thanks!

My two cents is the Executive 12" Skillet. You can use it for everything!

I want to SS cookware, but I already have the 12" Executive Skillet. I've thought about the SS 12" skillet, but since I have the other and I'm getting the cookware I don't know if I need it.

I'd have to vote for the stainless. For one thing, the lid is included. I need a big skillet to fry chicken in, to make my "Chicken Not Parmesan" on stovetop and oven with nicely browned chicken, to make a nice batch of spaghetti sauce in. As much as I love non-stick, it just isn't the same for some things.

But that's me.

I think I read that the lids are interchangeable. Well, I know I read it, but I think it was on here not CC, so hopefully whoever said it knew what they were talking about. :confused:

grayby said:
I'd have to vote for the stainless. For one thing, the lid is included. I need a big skillet to fry chicken in, to make my "Chicken Not Parmesan" on stovetop and oven with nicely browned chicken, to make a nice batch of spaghetti sauce in. As much as I love non-stick, it just isn't the same for some things.

But that's me.

That sounds yummy! Could i maybe get the recipe? :balloon:

Did anyone find out if the lids are interchangeable???

Related to Choosing Between Family Skillet and Large Covered Skillet for Your Next Event

1. What are some popular products to order from Pampered Chef?

Some popular products to order from Pampered Chef include the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Food Chopper, the Stoneware Baking Set, and the Nonstick Cookware Set.

2. Are there any deals or discounts for ordering from Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef often has sales and promotions that offer discounts on certain products or free shipping for orders over a certain amount. You can also host a party or join as a consultant to receive special discounts and rewards.

3. Can I customize my order from Pampered Chef?

Yes, many products from Pampered Chef have options for customization, such as engraving or adding additional pieces to a set. You can also contact a consultant to create a custom order based on your specific needs.

4. How long does it typically take for orders to arrive?

Orders from Pampered Chef typically arrive within 5-7 business days. However, delivery times may vary depending on your location and any potential shipping delays.

5. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee, meaning if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund within 30 days. Some exclusions may apply, so be sure to check the return policy for specific products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
Replies
Views
PCSarahjm
  • linojackie
  • Products and Tips
Replies