• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious and Easy Fall Dishes for Your Event - Recipes, Timing Tips, and More!

In summary, Amanda is trying to figure out what to make for her event on Saturday and is looking for ideas. She is considering the Chicken on the grill pan with different seasonings, the Grecian Party Squares, and the mini chocolate tiramisu cakes. She also wants to make sure to bring desserts for her guests.
babywings76
Gold Member
Okay, my event is on Saturday and I still can't decide what I want to make! Help! What all have you guys made that went over well?I'm trying to figure out timing of the prep of the recipes, too. I don't want to pick a bunch of things that all have to be served immediately. I need a couple things that could be made the night before. Or partially made.I was thinking of doing the Chicken on the grill pan w/ the different seasonings. Then making sandwiches out of them as someone else posted in another thread a while ago. (I need to go back and find that thread...) Those would be made as a demo, I guess..Then also having the Antipasti Pull Apart and maybe that snack mix that's shown in the catalog in the bamboo bowl? Dessert: Yellow cake made in the skillet and served on the cake pedestal w/ the new dessert sauces? Or the Chocolate Hazelnut Torte (never made that one before)Drinks: the Cran-Raspberry Fizz?And what about the DCB? I should make something that used that at some point, right?!Decisions, decisions...Please help! :blushing:

Thanks Jackie, I'll check it out.Any other ideas out there?

I love the mini chocolate tiramisu cakes. Yummy & tastes even better the next day, in my opinion. Good Luck!!

Greek Cheese Torta- easy & very impressive (not to mention delish!)

You definitely should do a skillet cake since cookware is host benefit next month. You may also want to do something that features the cookie press (host benefit for November). I am still munching on the cheddar cheese crisps from my open house on Tuesday, instead of making them in ribbons, I made little pumpkin shapes, so cute and went over well.

Or you can do the peanut butter presses, so good and yummy. I have a customer who has to eat gluten free that loved these!!

I also had the new oil dipping seasonings and french bread for dipping. I am digging the new spinach and smoky red pepper, just the right amount of smoky heat to it!!

Thanks everyone. I was up super late last night trying to decide what I wanted to make. My October is already booked to how I like it, so I'm hoping for November shows. I decided to stick to this season's SB recipes and keep somewhat of a theme, so I'm making the Antipasti Pull Apart pizza thing, some fresh bread with the 2 new oil dipping seasonings, the Red, Green & White Lasagna in the DCB and I'm making 2 desserts: the Chocolate Hazelnut Torte and the Chocolate-Raspberry Cookie Trifle. I wanted to focus on getting them thinking about holiday events where they will be needing to bring appetizers, desserts, etc. Gifts for teachers. Serving desserts on pretty things. That sort of thing. In hopes of them agreeing that November will be a great time to host because their friends will be needing stuff for the holidays whether it be for themselves or gifts.I'm really disappointed in my RSVP's though. I FB invited everyone I know, plus sent out a special invite to my newsletter list. I personally called over 60 people and handed out invites to my son's preschool class and to my neighbors. I think I have 4 people coming. :( So all this food will probably end up being for my family. We like leftovers, and my kids like desserts (that's why I decided to make 2 ;) )So we'll see what happens.

Can you please post the recipe for the tomato bacon squares

What is "Food for My Fall Kick off"?

"Food for My Fall Kick off" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef that focuses on introducing new and seasonal products for the fall season. It is a great opportunity for customers to try out new recipes and get inspired for their fall cooking.

When and where is "Food for My Fall Kick off" taking place?

The date and location of "Food for My Fall Kick off" can vary, but it is typically held in the early fall season. You can check with your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website for more information on specific dates and locations.

Do I need to RSVP for "Food for My Fall Kick off"?

Yes, it is recommended to RSVP for "Food for My Fall Kick off" so that the host can have an accurate count of attendees and ensure there is enough food and materials for everyone. You can RSVP through your Pampered Chef consultant or on our website.

Is there a cost to attend "Food for My Fall Kick off"?

No, there is no cost to attend "Food for My Fall Kick off". It is a free event for customers to come and learn about new products and recipes for the fall season.

Can I bring a friend to "Food for My Fall Kick off"?

Absolutely! We encourage you to bring a friend or family member to "Food for My Fall Kick off" so they can also experience the fun and inspiration. Just make sure to RSVP for them as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views