• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall Reveal: Get Creative with Your SA Pieces & Recipes!

In summary, the author is planning to do a fall reveal and is unsure of what to serve. Some ideas include a taco bar or a sundae bar.
Leigh0725
Okay - I'm doing a fall reveal next week and am racking my brain on what to serve. I have a lot of the SA pieces and would like to display them, but just am not sure what to do. It's more of a come and go as you please sort of thing. I honestly wasn't worried about it being a high show, as I mainly am doing this so that I can submit it in September and get cookware for 60% off. So if I can get $150 in sales, that is fine with me. I have a lot of kitchen/catalog shows booked for September so I'm not too worried about sales. Basically just needing help with those that have done something like this. I'm not doing a demo, rather I'm have different stations (try before you buy, new products, book to look, live the dream, etc...) sort of thing. The food will be throughout, some on the table, some at the stations. Just need to get an idea of what recipes work and what doesn't.

Some ideas (won't be all of these just what I have on my list):
New Cranberry Fizz drink
Choc Chip Cookie Sensation (but instead of one big cookie - individual cookies)
new brownies
Pesto mini pizzas
colossal salad (?)
hot spinach artichoke dip w/ baked pita chips
Buffalo Chicken dip (not PC recipe, but is always a hit)
fruit/veggie tray (?)

Also, does anyone have pictures of how they set their open house up? this is my first one and I'm just not sure what to do.

thanks in advance!

Salads are always good at open houses because they feed a lot.

You can do like a taco bar if you're wanting to show off your SA pieces....

...or a sundae bar! Yum...sundaes.

I always try to showcase the new recipes/theme shows at my New Products Show.....here is what I am making:

Mini Pesto Pizzas
avocado tortilla cups (can't remember the name right now)
BBQ Pork mini sandwiches
Double Chocolate Cinnamon Dip w/ apples
Chocolate Raspberry Cookie Trifle
Brownie Truffle Cups
Cran/Raspberry Drink

I don't think you need to make that many - thats just me ~ and I have lots of years of experience cooking for a crowd (before PC). But just some ideas!;)

The cran/raspberry drink is really good -- make sure you offer the sugar/lime zest and have the guests do their own glass. Also for each recipe list the products used/item #'s/ prices on a separate sheet.

The Brie is also fairly easy and widely liked. (would have to be a "start time" type of OH to work)

Hi there! First of all, congratulations on your upcoming fall reveal and for having so many shows already booked for September. That is fantastic! As for your food options, here are some suggestions that can incorporate your SA pieces:- For the New Cranberry Fizz drink, you can serve it in the SA Beverage Dispenser or the SA Pitcher. You can also add some festive fall garnishes like cinnamon sticks or apple slices.
- The Choc Chip Cookie Sensation can be served on the SA Rectangular Platter or the SA Dessert Plates. You can also use the SA Mini Baker to bake individual cookies and serve them warm.
- The new brownies can be displayed on the SA Square Baker or the SA Square Platter. You can also use the SA Crinkle Cutter to cut them into bite-sized pieces.
- The Pesto Mini Pizzas can be served on the SA Round Stone or the SA Mini Deep Dish Baker. You can also use the SA Pizza Cutter to cut them into slices.
- The Colossal Salad can be served in the SA Serving Bowl or the SA Divided Platter. You can also use the SA Salad Chopper to easily chop and mix the salad.
- The Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip can be served in the SA Mini Baker or the SA Small Square Baker. You can also use the SA Cheese Knife to spread the dip onto the baked pita chips.
- For the Buffalo Chicken Dip, you can use the SA Square Baker or the SA Dip Bowls to serve it. You can also use the SA Mix 'N Chop to shred the chicken for the dip.
- The fruit and veggie tray can be displayed on the SA Rectangular Tray or the SA Round Platter. You can also use the SA Veggie Strip Maker to create fun and unique shapes for the veggies.As for setting up your open house, you can use the SA Tiered Stand to display some of the food items and the SA Serving Center Set for the rest. You can also use the SA Square Bowls for individual servings of snacks at each station. Don't forget to incorporate some of the new fall products into your displays as well.I hope these ideas help and best of luck with your fall reveal! Let me know if you need any further assistance. Happy cooking!

What is Fall Reveal and why should I attend?

Fall Reveal is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef where we showcase our newest products and recipes for the fall season. It's a great opportunity to get inspired and learn new ways to use our products in your cooking.

When and where is Fall Reveal taking place?

Fall Reveal will take place on September 15th at our headquarters in Addison, Illinois. However, we will also be hosting virtual events throughout the month for those who are unable to attend in person.

Do I need to be a consultant to attend Fall Reveal?

No, Fall Reveal is open to everyone! Whether you're a consultant, host, or just a fan of Pampered Chef, we welcome you to join us for this exciting event.

Will there be any special discounts or promotions at Fall Reveal?

Yes, we will be offering exclusive discounts and promotions on our fall products during Fall Reveal. It's a great opportunity to stock up on your favorite items or try something new at a discounted price.

How can I register for Fall Reveal?

You can register for Fall Reveal on our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant. Registration is free and will give you access to all the exciting events and promotions during Fall Reveal!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• monicag
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
lalemom