• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried making Molten Chocolate Mini Cakes with SA pieces?

In summary, Molten Chocolate Mini Cakes are small, individual-sized cakes with a gooey, melted center made with rich chocolate. They can be easily made with a Mini Fluted Cake Pan by filling each cavity with cake batter and adding chocolate ganache or melted chocolate in the center. The flavor can be customized with different extracts or fillings. These cakes are best served warm and can be topped with whipped cream, ice cream, or fresh berries. They can also be frozen before or after baking for future enjoyment.
Tara1021
Anyone made these yet? Tips? Tricks?

I'm thinking of making them as an extra recipe to showcase SA pieces at my November shows, not to mention the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan at $35 a pop!

Tara

I have made them at 2 recent shows. I used the cooking spray with flour instead of regular cooking spray. I also did not chop the chocolate. Both of my hostess purchase the morsel chocolate instead of the squares. I don't like the way the chopped chops the the mosel chocolate. It is a yummy recipe and I had great sales! Good luck!

Well, I just tried them out. I bought the Ghiradelli bagged 60% cacao chips. Worked great! I baked them for 13 minutes. I think I will shave off a minute. The centers were still liquid, but I think it could be a little more. YUM O!

Related to Have you tried making Molten Chocolate Mini Cakes with SA pieces?

1. What are Molten Chocolate Mini Cakes?

Molten Chocolate Mini Cakes are small, individual-sized cakes made with rich, decadent chocolate that has a gooey, melted center. They are perfect for satisfying your chocolate cravings.

2. How do I make Molten Chocolate Mini Cakes?

It's easy to make Molten Chocolate Mini Cakes with our specially designed Mini Fluted Cake Pan. Simply prepare your favorite cake batter and fill each cavity of the pan. Then, add a small amount of chocolate ganache or melted chocolate in the center of each cake before baking. Once done, let them cool for a few minutes before removing them from the pan.

3. Can I customize the flavor of Molten Chocolate Mini Cakes?

Absolutely! While the traditional flavor is chocolate, you can get creative and add different flavors to your batter or use a variety of fillings for the molten center. Some delicious ideas include adding a hint of peppermint extract for a peppermint chocolate flavor, or using caramel or peanut butter as the filling.

4. How do I serve Molten Chocolate Mini Cakes?

Molten Chocolate Mini Cakes are best served warm, straight out of the oven. You can also top them with whipped cream, ice cream, or fresh berries for an extra touch of decadence. They are perfect for a dinner party or as a special treat for yourself.

5. Can I freeze Molten Chocolate Mini Cakes?

Yes, you can freeze Molten Chocolate Mini Cakes before or after baking them. If freezing before baking, make sure to wrap the unbaked cakes tightly in plastic wrap and then place them in an airtight container. When ready to bake, let them thaw in the fridge overnight before baking as usual. If freezing after baking, let the cakes cool completely before wrapping them in plastic wrap and placing them in an airtight container. When ready to eat, let them thaw at room temperature for a few hours or reheat them in the microwave for a few seconds.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LeslieSGI
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
  • ejleinenbach
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ejleinenbach
  • pamperedchef.carol