• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Sticky Caramel Mini Cakes Made with a Springform Pan

In summary, the Sticky Caramel Mini Cakes require all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, unsalted butter, granulated sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, milk, and store-bought caramel sauce. It takes approximately 45 minutes to make them, with 30 minutes for preparation and 15 minutes for baking. Homemade caramel sauce can be used, as long as it has cooled down before adding it to the recipe. A mini bundt pan with at least 12 cavities is needed to make 12 mini cakes. Leftover cakes can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days or frozen for up to 1 month.
amya
I just wanted to share what my host did with this recipe today.

She wanted to make the mini cakes but did not have the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan. She used the Springform Pan with the insert in it. She made the recipe as written, just cooked it a little longer. It was delicious. I have never made this recipe because I don't have the cupcake pan either. I do have the springform pan so I can't wait to make it.

You can also make these in the mini muffin tin and reduce the cook time! They rock! :)

Cool!!
I don't have the floral pan... but i have the springform and mini muffin pan...
What times did you reduce ...and increase...it to bake??
AWESOME!
I wondered about making it in the mini muffin pan, but didn't want to waste time and ingredients trying it out! THANKS!

What are the ingredients for the Sticky Caramel Mini Cakes?

The ingredients for the Sticky Caramel Mini Cakes are all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, unsalted butter, granulated sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, milk, and store-bought caramel sauce.

How long does it take to make the Sticky Caramel Mini Cakes?

The total time to make the Sticky Caramel Mini Cakes is approximately 45 minutes. This includes 30 minutes for preparation and 15 minutes for baking.

Can I use homemade caramel sauce for the Sticky Caramel Mini Cakes?

Yes, you can use homemade caramel sauce for the Sticky Caramel Mini Cakes. Just make sure it has cooled down before using it in the recipe.

What size pan should I use for the Sticky Caramel Mini Cakes?

You will need a mini bundt pan to make the Sticky Caramel Mini Cakes. This recipe makes 12 mini cakes, so make sure your pan can hold at least 12 cavities.

How do I store the leftover Sticky Caramel Mini Cakes?

The Sticky Caramel Mini Cakes can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. You can also freeze them for up to 1 month and thaw them in the refrigerator before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ejleinenbach
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ejleinenbach