• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Pumpkin Spice Cake Recipe for Springform Pan | Delicious Fall Dessert

In summary, to make Quick Pumpkin Spice Cake, you will need a box of yellow cake mix, canned pumpkin, vegetable oil, eggs, pumpkin pie spice, water, and optional chopped walnuts or pecans. You can use a spice cake mix or gluten-free cake mix for variations. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit before baking and bake for approximately 30-35 minutes. The cake can be made ahead of time and stored at room temperature or frozen for up to 3 months. Thaw in the refrigerator before serving.
whiteyteresa
Will this cake be okay to put into the Springform Pan

I have never used this pan before and thought about doing it

or

Does anyone have a recipe for a easy (and I do mean easy) Pumpkin cheese cake that would work in this pan

Thanks

~

I am making cheesecake for thanksgiving, and the recipe is so wacky I hope I can do it!! I dont even think passing it along would help. Its my husbands grandmothers recipe...who has passed...and deciphering the recipe has proved to be tricky! WISH ME LUCK.

If you go to razzledazzlerecipes.com you should be able to find an easy chessecake there....

GOOD LUCK!

Hi there! It should be fine to use the Springform Pan for your cake. Just make sure to properly grease or line it before pouring in the batter to prevent sticking. As for a pumpkin cheesecake recipe, I recommend checking out a few online recipes and reading through the reviews to find one that is easy and has worked well for others in this type of pan. Good luck with your baking!

What ingredients do I need to make Quick Pumpkin Spice Cake?

To make Quick Pumpkin Spice Cake, you will need:

• 1 box yellow cake mix
  • 1 cup canned pumpkin
  • 1/2 cup vegetable oil
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
  • 1/2 cup water
  • Optional: 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans

Can I use a different type of cake mix for this recipe?

Yes, you can use a spice cake mix instead of a yellow cake mix to enhance the pumpkin spice flavor. You can also use a gluten-free cake mix for a gluten-free version of this cake.

Do I need to preheat the oven before baking the Quick Pumpkin Spice Cake?

Yes, preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit before baking the cake. This will ensure that the cake bakes evenly and rises properly.

How long does it take to bake the Quick Pumpkin Spice Cake?

The baking time for Quick Pumpkin Spice Cake is approximately 30-35 minutes. However, the exact baking time may vary depending on your oven. To check if the cake is done, insert a toothpick into the center of the cake. If it comes out clean, the cake is ready to be removed from the oven.

Can I make this cake ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this cake a day ahead of time. Simply store it in an airtight container at room temperature. You can also freeze the cake for up to 3 months. Thaw it in the refrigerator before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchockeymom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
smart2cook
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pamperedpnina
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies