• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Returning Consultant - a Little Overwhelmed!

In summary, as a returning consultant, it is normal to feel overwhelmed. To manage your workload, prioritize tasks and ask for help from team leaders and fellow consultants. Time management is key, so set aside specific blocks of time and prioritize tasks. Staying organized is crucial, use a planner or digital calendar, create a filing system, and stay on top of inventory and orders. To get back into the swing of things, reconnect with customers, attend events, and set realistic goals. There is support available, communicate with team leaders and attend training events and utilize online resources. Remember, you are not alone and there are people willing to help you succeed.
pampchef.angel
I am a returning consultant who is trying to catch up on all the things that are new since I was a last a consultant earlier this year. Things have changed! :) I'm waiting for my kit to come and waiting to see the new catalogs. Seeing the new products and being "out of the loop" was all it took for me to finally decide to come back.

In trying to get everything prepared to start doing my shows, I am curious as to what recipes you guys are currently doing/offering for your fall shows?

I've just started making the 3 Minute Onion Dip and Red Velvet Lava Cake in the DCB. First show with these is tomorrow night.

DebPC said:
I've just started making the 3 Minute Onion Dip and Red Velvet Lava Cake in the DCB. First show with these is tomorrow night.
Recipe for the Red Velvet Lava Cake ???

1. What can I do if I feel overwhelmed as a returning consultant?

As a returning consultant, it's normal to feel overwhelmed when trying to get back into the groove of things. The best thing to do is to take a step back and prioritize your tasks. Make a list of what needs to be done and tackle one thing at a time. Don't be afraid to ask for help from your team leader or fellow consultants. They can offer support and guidance to help ease your workload.

2. How can I manage my time as a returning consultant?

Time management is key when it comes to being a successful consultant. Set aside specific blocks of time each day to work on your business. Use a planner or calendar to keep track of important tasks and events. It's also important to learn to say no to extra tasks or events that may interfere with your schedule. Prioritize your tasks and focus on the most important ones first.

3. What are some tips for staying organized as a returning consultant?

Staying organized is crucial for any business, especially as a returning consultant. Invest in a planner or use a digital calendar to keep track of important dates and tasks. Create a filing system for paperwork and keep your workspace clutter-free. Make sure to also stay on top of inventory and orders to avoid any confusion or delays.

4. How can I get back into the swing of things as a returning consultant?

Getting back into the swing of things may seem daunting at first, but it's important to remember that you have valuable experience and skills from your previous time as a consultant. Reconnect with your customers and build relationships with new ones. Attend team and company events to stay updated on new products and training. Set realistic goals and work towards them one step at a time.

5. What support is available for returning consultants?

There are various resources and support available for returning consultants. Make sure to communicate with your team leader and fellow consultants for guidance and support. Attend company training events and utilize online resources such as webinars and training videos. Don't be afraid to reach out to the company's customer service for any questions or concerns. Remember, you are not alone and there are many people who are willing to help you succeed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMedic
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Abrooks
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kitchen Love Lauren