• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Questions about Ordering from the Outlet

In summary, the consultant does not get credit for the outlet sale and there is no way to directly link them from their own website to the outlet.
ChefErin
I've read through all the posts regarding the outlet and I want you guys to make sure I understand completely.....When a customer orders from the outlet, we consultants do not get credit for it?...and there's no way to directly link them from our own webites to the outlet?

You cannot directly link to it but yes we do get credit and regular commission rate on it.

No, that is not correct.

The outlet is a part of your personal website. You get full commission on each outlet sale.

Outlet products CANNOT be ordered as part of a show. You CANNOT access the Outlet when you are shopping on your website as part of a show. You can ONLY access it if you are placing an individual order.

Does that make sense now?

if they go to your website and order from the outlet you do get credit for it. If they go to PC 's website a director gets it. And if you link to your website you can only link to the front page. If you link it anywhere else then it goes to the main PC website and it gets sent to a director.

When someone orders from the outlet they can only do that from your website. You still get your commission on that order. They cannot order outlet items off a show. Sooooo.... if someone wants to order off the outlet they have to click on "place an order" and then choice #2 where it says they are NOT connected w/a show. Does that make sense? Enjoy the outlet - it is a GREAT way to make extra commission! You may want to tell your guests that "the outlet is constantly changing, so go ahead and bookmark my website and visit it often". Erin, I hope that helps!

ok...I just checked out my site before asking this....I don't see the outlet option anywhere on my personal site.....how do customers know how to get to the outlet?

Are you qualified yet? You will not have the Outlet on your site until you've qualified.

go back to your site, click order online
it will give you 2 options select option 2
when the attention box pops up click continue
the entire catalog will be categorized at the left of the screen
the outlet is at the bottom
click on that and then click view all

oohhh.....ok. I'm halfway to qualifying but went ahead and paid for the website subscription....guess that would explain it?

Yup! Even though you don't have the Outlet yet having the website is a huge boost to your business. It is great to start getting traffic going there now and then once you have the Outlet you can send out a customer newsletter telling them all about it. Then sit back and watch the orders come in!! Thanks to Joy (Tasty Tidbits), her Outlet newsletter has added at least $200 a month to my monthly sales!! It will be HUGE for you!! Keep plugging away!

Still figuring out tasty tidbits, too.....if we subscribe to her, does she send out newsletters to our contacts?

with tasty tidbits, she will send you a notice when newsletters are avaliable. You have a log in and password and then have access to the flyers/newsletters. You can email them to yourself and then send them out to your contacts. Tasty tidbits does not send out emails for us.
:) hope that helps.

thanks for all the info.....it helps tremendously! :)

Yes, I just orderd off the website for the outlet and it was sent to another consultant for commission. I am so bummed. If I would of read this thread I would of signed up for a new website and ordered off of it. Learn from mistakes!

Now for sure I need to have a website. I never used it the last 1 1/2 i had it. But now I might ,I am doing fundraisers, booth benefits and bridal expo... Guess would be to my benefit now.

As a consultant, you can also order from the outlet from CC.

I have copied the direct link from the Outlet on my website to emails and send them out. What I do is collect orders each month (or 2 weeks if I get a lot), then send it in as one big order under my DD's name (she has hosted for me before). I get the commission, people pay less shipping, and they love it! The direct link does work. You just have to be sure you go from your own website to the Outlet.

What is the Outlet and how do I order from it?

The Outlet is a section on our website where we offer discounted items that are discontinued, overstocked, or slightly imperfect. To order from the Outlet, simply browse the available items and add them to your cart like you would with any other product.

Are the items in the Outlet the same quality as regular Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the items in the Outlet are still high-quality Pampered Chef products. However, they may have minor imperfections that do not affect their functionality. These imperfections could include scratches, dents, or slightly misshapen pieces.

Can I use my consultant discount on Outlet items?

No, unfortunately the consultant discount cannot be applied to items in the Outlet. However, the discounted prices in the Outlet are already significantly lower than regular prices.

Can I return or exchange items from the Outlet?

Outlet items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged, unless there is a defect in the product. If you receive a defective item, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

How often do new items get added to the Outlet?

We add new items to the Outlet regularly, but the availability of specific items may vary. We recommend checking back frequently to ensure you don't miss out on any great deals!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rosebud
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • linojackie