• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering from Outlet with Pampered Chef: Get Credit for Your Sales!

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, it's crucial to maintain an active webpage for your business, even during slow times, as it can lead to potential sales. If someone wants to purchase an item from the outlet, it's important to reach out to the consultant support team with the customer's information to ensure you receive credit for the sale. Before the new lead system, outlet orders would go to the next consultant in line, but now it's not clear how it works. However, you can still access the outlet items through the main Pampered Chef website and place orders as an individual. It's important for customers to know to order directly from you to receive credit for the sale.
monsen0727
Since business is slow I didn't renew my webpage...now I have someone who wants something from outlet. How can I order it for her so that i get "credit" for it on my monthly sales?? If someone just goes to pamperedchef.com and orders from outlet does it go to any particular consultant??

Without a website you can't get paid for outlet orders. Outlet orders that go through Pamperedchef.com go to the next consultant in line for a lead - well, that's how it used to happen anyway. Not sure with this new lead system.

Before the new system, I thought you couldn't even access the outlet except through a consultant's website.....just went and tried and that is no longer the case. The outlet items are showing up.

monicag said:
Before the new system, I thought you couldn't even access the outlet except through a consultant's website.....just went and tried and that is no longer the case. The outlet items are showing up.

No...you have been able to get to them from the main PC website for yrs. the only way you can order is online and as an individual order.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand your dilemma. It's important to maintain an active webpage for your business, especially during slow times, as it can be a great way to generate sales and reach out to potential customers. That being said, I'm glad you have someone who is interested in purchasing from the outlet! To ensure that you receive credit for the sale, you can reach out to our consultant support team and provide them with the customer's information and the specific item they are interested in. They will be able to assist you in placing the order and making sure it is credited to your account. It's always important to make sure your customers know to order through you directly so that you receive credit for the sale. Good luck with your sales and I hope things pick up for you soon!

1. How do I place an order from the Pampered Chef Outlet?

To place an order from the Pampered Chef Outlet, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the Outlet tab. Browse the available products and add them to your cart. When you're ready to check out, follow the prompts to complete your order.

2. Can I earn credit for my sales when ordering from the Outlet?

Yes, you can earn credit for your sales when ordering from the Outlet. As long as you are logged into your Pampered Chef account when making the purchase, your sales will be tracked and credited to your account.

3. Are there any discounts or promotions available for Outlet purchases?

At this time, there are no additional discounts or promotions available for Outlet purchases. However, you can still earn credit for your sales and save money by purchasing discounted products from the Outlet.

4. Can I combine Outlet orders with regular Pampered Chef orders?

Yes, you can combine Outlet orders with regular Pampered Chef orders. Simply add all of the items you want to purchase to your cart and check out as usual. Your orders will be processed together and you will earn credit for all of your sales.

5. How long does it take for Outlet orders to be delivered?

The delivery time for Outlet orders may vary, as it depends on the shipping method chosen and your location. You will be provided with an estimated delivery date at the time of checkout. If you have any concerns about the delivery of your order, please contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Marie Amato
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jregini
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Ksiera