• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

2011 Recipe Calendar - Is This Worth Ordering?

In summary, the author is undecided about ordering the recipe calendar, as it may not be worth the money. However, everyone else seems to love it, so it may be a good idea to get one.
bridedream
So... I know it's the 11th hour, but I'm really on the fence about ordering the recipe calendar. Money's tight for me right now, and I'm wondering if I'll get bang for the buck from it. What do you all think?

I ordered 25 last year with high hopes of using them as a booking tool, but I sort of flaked out at the last minute. So, in a nutshell, they became hostess gifts, teacher gifts, last minute Christmas gifts, gift exchange gifts, etc. AND...they were a huge hit!!! Who knew everyone would want one.
This year I'm a bit more prepared and plan to give one to all my past hosts and circle the date ahead of time of it in the calendar for when their past host discount 10% will expire and a reminder note on that month, "don't forget to book my Annual Pampered Chef Show!"
Well, that's my plan anyway:)

I ordered 25 last year and started giving them to my hosts in Oct...they all loved it! Everytime I had a booking from a past host and gave the calendar to the current host, they would say "oh goodie!"..I'd recommend getting them, can you order multiples and split with some other clustermates? That's what we are doing, they come out to a little over a dollar a piece if you do that.

I ordered 100 and used them through April. THe hosts still loved them as they love the recipes and it was 'exclusive'. Hand them out in places people will see them - courthouses, doc offices, salons etc. Cheap marketing and useful! I love them and will use them again as 'thank you's', host gifts, spend $100 get this etc.

Thank goodness I just logged on and read this post. I almost forgot to order mine! Thanks for the reminder! ;)

Our hospitality Director just ordered them today for us and we payed her (we just put in one big order and they came to $1.18 a piece).

I LOVE the idea of circling the past hosts 10% expiration date on the calendar... I'm so doing that!

They worked well for me last year as host gifts. I also gave them to anyone who ordered $75 or more. Big hit.

We were going in as a cluster and gave the money to our director last night, but she dropped the ball. )-: She went to order 200 and it wouldn't let her so she was going to close out and then go back in and do it again with 2 orders of 100 and she forgot about it until 1:30am......so no calendars for me. :-(

I thought the calendar deadline was the 15th, not the 13th. Rats. No calendars for me!

If anyone wants to sell me 4 or 5, please let me know.

Me too. The procrastinator (in me) struck again! If anyone is looking to sell their extras, let me know (I'm looking for at least a dozen.) Maybe I'll have to make my own up somehow. :-(

Related to 2011 Recipe Calendar - Is This Worth Ordering?

What recipes are included in the 2011 Recipe Calendar?

The 2011 Recipe Calendar includes a variety of delicious recipes for every season, such as soups, salads, main dishes, and desserts. Some popular recipes include chicken and broccoli alfredo, strawberry spinach salad, and apple crisp.

Are the recipes in the 2011 Recipe Calendar easy to follow?

Yes, all of the recipes in the 2011 Recipe Calendar are tested and designed to be easy to follow for home cooks of all skill levels. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and a list of ingredients.

Can I customize the 2011 Recipe Calendar with my own recipes?

Unfortunately, the 2011 Recipe Calendar is pre-printed with set recipes and cannot be customized. However, you can use the blank pages and notes section to add your own recipes and make it your own personalized cookbook.

Is the 2011 Recipe Calendar still relevant and useful in 2021?

Absolutely! While the 2011 Recipe Calendar may be a bit older, the recipes are timeless and can still be enjoyed today. Plus, the calendar format makes it easy to plan and organize meals for any year.

Can I purchase the 2011 Recipe Calendar as a gift for someone else?

Yes, the 2011 Recipe Calendar makes a great gift for any food lover or home cook. You can easily order it and have it shipped directly to the recipient, or you can purchase a gift card so they can choose their own products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BeckyC5830
  • Hunter Mom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefAna
Replies
Views
Wildfire