• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in 2011 Recipe Calendars for Just $1.20 Each?

In summary, the 2011 Recipe Calendars include 12 months of delicious recipes, cooking tips, and photos of finished dishes. The recipes are designed to be easy to follow and can be customized with personal notes. However, the calendar is only available for purchase within the United States and can be purchased online through the company's website.
pattybrady
I have 30 recipe calendars that I'm willing to sell at $1.20 each, plus postage. Prefer to sell in lots of 10 or more.

PM me with your ZIP if interested and I'll figure out what postage will be.
Thanks!

These are spoken for, thanks!

1. What is included in the 2011 Recipe Calendars?

The 2011 Recipe Calendars include 12 months of delicious recipes, featuring a variety of dishes from appetizers to desserts. It also includes helpful cooking tips and beautiful photos of the finished dishes.

2. Are the recipes in the calendar easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in the calendar are designed to be easy to follow, even for beginner cooks. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and a list of ingredients.

3. Can I customize the calendar with my own recipes?

Unfortunately, the 2011 Recipe Calendars are pre-printed and cannot be customized. However, you can use the blank space on each page to add your own recipes or notes.

4. Is the calendar available for purchase outside of the United States?

At this time, the 2011 Recipe Calendars are only available for purchase within the United States. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

5. Can I purchase the calendar online?

Yes, you can purchase the 2011 Recipe Calendars online through our website. Simply add the calendar to your cart and complete the checkout process. Shipping fees may apply.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbondr
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dme.grant
  • jenifer4000
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chefjpeak
  • pattybrady