• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in 2012 Recipe Calendars with Contact Info Stickers?

In summary, the 2012 Recipe Calendars contain a variety of delicious recipes for main dishes, side dishes, and desserts. They cannot be customized with personal recipes, but notes and modifications can be added. The recipes are easy to follow and include helpful tips. Most ingredients are common and can be found in grocery stores, but some specialty ingredients may be required. The calendars can be purchased in bulk for gifts, with potential discounts available through customer service.
pattybrady
I have ten extra 2012 recipe calendars available for sale. Only thing is, I got a little over-excited and stickered more than I needed so 8 of them have my contact info sticker on the last page; the other 2 do not. :blushing: Since you'll have to put your own sticker over mine on some of them, I'm only asking $8 for the lot of 10, plus $4.75 flat rate priority mail. Paypal preferred, can mail asap.
Thanks!
Patty

I will take them please.
thanks

Sale pending--thanks!

1. What recipes are included in the 2012 Recipe Calendars?

The 2012 Recipe Calendars feature a variety of delicious recipes, including main dishes, side dishes, desserts, and more. Some of the most popular recipes include Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas, Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts, and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars.

2. Can I customize the 2012 Recipe Calendars with my own recipes?

Unfortunately, the 2012 Recipe Calendars cannot be customized with personal recipes. However, you can always add your own notes and modifications to the printed recipes.

3. Are the recipes in the 2012 Recipe Calendars easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in the 2012 Recipe Calendars are designed to be easy to follow for home cooks of all skill levels. Plus, each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure success.

4. Are the ingredients for the recipes in the 2012 Recipe Calendars easy to find in grocery stores?

Yes, the ingredients for the recipes in the 2012 Recipe Calendars are common and can be found in most grocery stores. However, some specialty ingredients may require a trip to a specialty store or can be substituted with a similar ingredient.

5. Can the 2012 Recipe Calendars be purchased in bulk for gifts?

Yes, the 2012 Recipe Calendars can be purchased in bulk for gifts. Please contact our customer service team for more information on bulk orders and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Tenille V.
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
  • pattybrady