• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Twenty 2012 Recipe Calendars

In summary, the "Fs: Twenty 2012 Recipe Calendars" include a variety of recipes for appetizers, main courses, desserts, and more. These recipes are designed to be easy to follow for home cooks of all levels and cannot be customized with personal recipes. There are vegetarian and vegan options available, and the calendars can be purchased in bulk for gifts.
pattybrady
I have 20 recipe calendars for sale--would prefer to sell all 20 to one person. Price is $25 plus shipping. Msg me with your ZIP code and I'll let you know what the shipping will be. Paypal preferred.

These have been sold. Thanks for the interest.

1. What recipes are included in the "Fs: Twenty 2012 Recipe Calendars"?

The "Fs: Twenty 2012 Recipe Calendars" include recipes for a variety of dishes, including appetizers, main courses, desserts, and more. Some examples of recipes featured in the calendar include chicken parmesan, chocolate lava cake, and spinach dip.

2. Are the recipes in the "Fs: Twenty 2012 Recipe Calendars" easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in the "Fs: Twenty 2012 Recipe Calendars" are designed to be easy to follow for home cooks of all levels. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and a list of ingredients, making it simple to create delicious dishes.

3. Can I customize the "Fs: Twenty 2012 Recipe Calendars" with my own recipes?

Unfortunately, the "Fs: Twenty 2012 Recipe Calendars" are pre-printed with a set collection of recipes and cannot be customized with personal recipes. However, we do offer blank recipe calendars that you can fill in with your own recipes.

4. Are there any vegetarian or vegan recipes included in the "Fs: Twenty 2012 Recipe Calendars"?

Yes, there are vegetarian and vegan options included in the "Fs: Twenty 2012 Recipe Calendars". These recipes are clearly marked and offer delicious and healthy alternatives for those with dietary restrictions.

5. Can I purchase the "Fs: Twenty 2012 Recipe Calendars" in bulk for gifts?

Yes, the "Fs: Twenty 2012 Recipe Calendars" are available for bulk purchase. You can contact our customer service team for more information on bulk ordering and pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Florida Pampered Chef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
FelicityG92
Replies
Views
pattybrady
  • pctharper
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies