• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: New Silver/Gold Consultant Apron

In summary, the "Fs: New Silver/Gold Consultant Apron" is approximately 20 inches wide and 11 inches long with an adjustable neck strap and waist ties. It is made of a durable, machine-washable polyester material and can be personalized with a name or logo. The apron also has four pockets for storing kitchen tools and essentials.
pattybrady
I earned this and just received it but realized I'll probably never wear it, so it should go to someone who will.

The going rate seems to be $20 plus $5 shipping so if anyone wants it for that please message me. Paypal preferred.

I'm going out for a while but will check my messages later, and will be on and off all weekend.

Last edited:
I just PM'd you!!

Got it, it's yours. Thanks!

Related to Fs: New Silver/Gold Consultant Apron

What are the dimensions of the "Fs: New Silver/Gold Consultant Apron"?

The dimensions of the "Fs: New Silver/Gold Consultant Apron" are approximately 20 inches wide and 11 inches long.

Is the "Fs: New Silver/Gold Consultant Apron" adjustable?

Yes, the "Fs: New Silver/Gold Consultant Apron" features an adjustable neck strap and waist ties to ensure a comfortable fit for all sizes.

What is the material of the "Fs: New Silver/Gold Consultant Apron"?

The "Fs: New Silver/Gold Consultant Apron" is made of a durable, machine-washable polyester material.

Can I personalize the "Fs: New Silver/Gold Consultant Apron" with my name or logo?

Yes, the "Fs: New Silver/Gold Consultant Apron" can be personalized with your name or logo. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on customization options.

How many pockets does the "Fs: New Silver/Gold Consultant Apron" have?

The "Fs: New Silver/Gold Consultant Apron" features four pockets, providing ample space to store your kitchen tools and essentials while cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahschefshop
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sarahschefshop
  • chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • suzipooh