• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reposting: for Sale! Silver and Gold Apron

In summary, the Silver and Gold Apron measures 27 inches long and 24 inches wide, with an adjustable neck strap and waist ties. It is machine washable, made of a durable cotton-poly blend fabric with metallic accents. While it cannot be personalized, it is suitable for any occasion where clothing protection is needed, and makes a great gift for home chefs and food lovers.
chezshelly
Gold Member
I earned the Silver and Gold Apron for the November incentive. Got it in and realized it is not me at all!! If anyone is interested, I will sell it for $25 plus $5shipping. I have paypal, I could have it in the mail to you tomorrow!!

Hi! I'm interested!

The Apron has SOLD!!!! Thanks!!

any one else? I have a consultant on my team who would sell hers for the same price.

1. What are the dimensions of the apron?

The Silver and Gold Apron measures 27 inches long and 24 inches wide. It also has an adjustable neck strap and waist ties for a comfortable fit.

2. Is the apron machine washable?

Yes, the Silver and Gold Apron is machine washable. We recommend washing it in cold water and letting it air dry to maintain its quality.

3. Can this apron be personalized?

Unfortunately, we do not offer personalization for this apron at this time. However, you can add your own personal touch by using iron-on patches or fabric paint.

4. What materials is the apron made of?

The Silver and Gold Apron is made of a durable cotton-poly blend fabric, with metallic accents for a stylish touch.

5. What occasions is this apron suitable for?

This apron is perfect for any occasion where you need to protect your clothing while cooking or baking. It also makes a great gift for any home chef or food lover.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • sarahschefshop
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sarahschefshop
Replies