• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs--Best Offer--New Apron Won in December, Nib

In summary, the "Fs--Best Offer--New Apron Won in December, Nib" is made of high-quality cotton fabric and features an adjustable neck strap and waist ties, making it suitable for various body sizes and shapes. It also has two large front pockets and is machine washable. Unfortunately, it does not offer personalization options.
gailz2
Gold Member
I won my apron, but it just isn't "me", and I'd like to sell it.

I will try a best offer sale, whomever has the best offer by noon on 1/27 will win/buy it. The bids start at $15, which includes shipping.

This the the gold/silver apron, brand new, never opened.:chef:

gailz2 said:
I won my apron, but it just isn't "me", and I'd like to sell it.

I will try a best offer sale, whomever has the best offer by noon on 1/27 will win/buy it. The bids start at $15, which includes shipping.

This the the gold/silver apron, brand new, never opened.:chef:

I think it would look delightful on Pete!!!!

You aren't allowed to do auction type sales here.

1. What material is the apron made of?

The "Fs--Best Offer--New Apron Won in December, Nib" apron is made of high-quality cotton fabric that is both durable and easy to clean.

2. Is the apron one size fits all?

Yes, the apron features an adjustable neck strap and waist ties, making it suitable for various body sizes and shapes.

3. Does the apron have any pockets?

Yes, the apron has two large front pockets that are perfect for holding utensils, recipe cards, or other small kitchen items while cooking.

4. Can I personalize the apron with my name?

Unfortunately, this specific apron does not have the option for personalization. However, we do offer other aprons that can be customized with your name or logo.

5. Is this apron machine washable?

Yes, this apron can be safely washed in the washing machine. We recommend using cold water and a gentle cycle to preserve the quality of the fabric.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahschefshop
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sarahschefshop
  • ChefJWarren
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
  • ShelbyMichalek