• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Padded Knife Case, Apron & Tablecloth

In summary, the "Fs: Padded Knife Case, Apron & Tablecloth" set includes a padded knife case, apron, and tablecloth, all designed to protect and enhance the cooking experience. The padded knife case measures 18 inches by 8 inches and the apron is adjustable with an adjustable neck strap and waist ties. The tablecloth is made of high-quality, durable cotton and can be purchased separately but buying the set together offers a better value and coordinated look in the kitchen.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
Padded Knife Case $15
Used maybe one or two times, clean, very like new.

Snowman Apron $(Sorry not sure) Make an offer
Probably not the best time to sell Xmas stuff!

Plus add shipping.

Last edited:
I would be interested in the Tablecloth..I know you said that you don't know a price..let me know..because I would really be interested in it..I earned the apron but not the tablecloth..and I would like both.

Okay, I'm dense!!! I don't have the tablecloth!! I really thought I did but just went to look and nope! Sorry for the confusion!!!

I'd be interested in the snowman apron. I have no idea what it looks like but LOVE aprons and I'm getting a little tired of my HWC one. Is there anywhere online I could still see a pic of it. Doesn't matter, I would still love it! Any idea what it would be worth?

Is this the same knife case from the supply order? Do you know what shipping would be for both to 22720? Thanks! :)

What is included in the "Fs: Padded Knife Case, Apron & Tablecloth" set?

The set includes a padded knife case, apron, and tablecloth. Each item is designed to protect and enhance your cooking experience.

What are the dimensions of the padded knife case?

The padded knife case measures 18 inches by 8 inches, providing enough space to store multiple knives and utensils.

Is the apron adjustable?

Yes, the apron features an adjustable neck strap and waist ties, allowing for a comfortable and customized fit for all body types.

What material is the tablecloth made of?

The tablecloth is made of high-quality, durable cotton that is machine washable and easy to clean.

Can I purchase these items separately?

Yes, each item in the set can be purchased separately. However, purchasing the set together offers a better value and ensures a coordinated and stylish look in your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• doughmama
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
pattybrady
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies