• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in buying 2010 calendars for a great deal?

In summary, there are various types of calendars available for purchase in 2010, including wall calendars, desk calendars, and pocket calendars. These calendars can be customized with personalized photos and events, and are made with high-quality and eco-friendly materials. Some calendars may also include recipe suggestions or cooking tips, and discounts are offered for bulk purchases.
mskitchen
For anyone interested, I have 10 calendars that I would like to sell. $10 for all plus shipping. Thanks!

Just PM'ed you.

Related to Interested in buying 2010 calendars for a great deal?

1. What types of calendars are available for purchase in 2010?

There are a variety of calendars available for purchase in 2010, including wall calendars, desk calendars, and pocket calendars. Each type has its own unique design and features to suit your needs.

2. Can I customize my calendar with personalized photos or events?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers customizable calendars where you can add your own photos and important events such as birthdays and anniversaries. This makes for a unique and personalized calendar to keep track of your busy schedule.

3. Are the calendars made with high-quality materials?

Yes, all of our 2010 calendars are made with high-quality materials that are durable and designed to last the entire year. They are also made with eco-friendly materials to reduce our environmental impact.

4. Do the calendars come with recipe suggestions or cooking tips?

Some of our calendars may include recipe suggestions or cooking tips, but it depends on the specific design. We have a variety of calendar options available, so be sure to check the details for each one to see what features are included.

5. Can I purchase multiple calendars at a discounted price?

Yes, we offer discounts for bulk purchases of our 2010 calendars. This is a great option for businesses or organizations looking to give out calendars as gifts or promotional items. Please contact us for more information on bulk pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maragib
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Maragib
  • pattybrady
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pattybrady
  • sih