• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Through Pampered Partner .... Help!!!!

In summary, to place an order through Pampered Partner, sign in to your account on the Pampered Chef website and complete the checkout process. You can use a discount code or coupon by entering it during checkout. To track your order, sign in to your account and go to the "My Orders" section. If you need to make changes to your order, contact customer service. Payment options include credit or debit card, PayPal, or Pampered Chef gift card. Cash and personal checks are not accepted for online orders.
AmyO
Hi everyone,
I am putting on order together through Pamperd Partner. On the supply order form it says "no charge for first pack" when you are ordering Show Planners EE98. My question is when I order them through Pampered Partner and I put quantity 1 will I automatically receive an extra pack as the free pack? I would like to get this order on its way as soon as possible
Thank you in advance....

I think there is a place to check N/C and it will give you one pack. If you want more put 23 or whatever, then you should be paying for 1, but showing 2 as the quantity. I hope this helps!

Hi there,Yes, if the supply order form specifically states "no charge for first pack" for Show Planners EE98, then you should automatically receive an extra pack for free when you order through Pampered Partner. It's always a good idea to double check with the company or your consultant just to make sure, but it sounds like you're on the right track for getting your order processed quickly. Happy planning!

1. How do I place an order through Pampered Partner?

To place an order through Pampered Partner, you will need to sign in to your account on the Pampered Chef website. From there, you can browse products, add them to your cart, and complete the checkout process.

2. Can I use a discount code or coupon when ordering through Pampered Partner?

Yes, you can use a discount code or coupon when placing an order through Pampered Partner. Simply enter the code during the checkout process and your discount will be applied.

3. How do I track my order placed through Pampered Partner?

To track your order, sign in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Orders" section. There, you will be able to see the status of your order and track any shipments.

4. Can I make changes to an order I placed through Pampered Partner?

If you need to make changes to an order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. Depending on the status of your order, we may be able to make changes or cancel the order for you.

5. What are the payment options when ordering through Pampered Partner?

You can pay for your order through Pampered Partner using a credit or debit card, PayPal, or a Pampered Chef gift card. We do not accept cash or personal checks for online orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cedelchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • PamperedJess
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PamperedJess
  • janel kelly