• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting FPO Address Entry for Japan Order | Guam Pampered Partner Help

In summary, an FPO (Fleet Post Office) address is a military mailing address used by members of the U.S. Armed Forces stationed overseas. It can be used to receive mail and packages while serving abroad, and Pampered Chef does ship to FPO addresses. However, shipping times may be longer than usual. An FPO address should be formatted with the full name, rank/title, PSC number, box number, FPO city/state, and zip code. There are restrictions when shipping to an FPO address, such as no firearms, alcohol, or perishable goods. Delivery times can vary and may take 7-21 business days on average, depending on location and military operations. Pampered Chef is not responsible for
cookingmommy
Hi Everyone,

I'm back in Guam and one of my hostess's has a guest from Yokosuka, Japan who wants to order. She gave me an FPO address but I am having a problem putting it in Pampered Partner.

It is
PSC 473 Box 40
FPO AP 96349

So...I put in the first line as her address. Then it prompts me to put in the 96349 as the zip and then for the state I can select FPO/AP0 Pacific (well I think that is what Japan would be) but then I have to put in something for the "city" otherwise it won't finalize. Do I type in FPO for the city? Sorry, I haven't done a military address yet.

Thanks for the help.

Erin

you would put the FPO for the city oh and your right it is Pacific for Japan

Hi Erin,I can understand why you're having trouble putting in the FPO address in Pampered Partner. It can be confusing if you haven't done a military address before. Here's what you can do:1. For the first line of the address, you can put "PSC 473 Box 40" as you mentioned.
2. For the city, you can put "FPO" as that is the designated city for all FPO addresses.
3. For the state, you can select "AP" as that is the abbreviation for "Armed Forces Pacific" which includes Japan.
4. Finally, for the zip code, you can put "96349" as you mentioned.I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Good luck with your order!Best,

1. What is an FPO address?

An FPO (Fleet Post Office) address is a military mailing address used by members of the U.S. Armed Forces stationed overseas. It is the equivalent of a domestic P.O. Box address and is used to receive mail and packages while serving abroad.

2. Can I ship to an FPO address?

Yes, Pampered Chef does ship to FPO addresses. However, please note that shipping times may be longer than usual due to the distance and international transit involved.

3. How do I properly format an FPO address?

An FPO address should be formatted as follows:

[Full Name]
[Rank/Title]
PSC [Number] Box [Number]
FPO [City/State] [Zip Code]

4. Are there any restrictions when shipping to an FPO address?

Yes, there are certain restrictions when shipping to an FPO address. Please ensure that your package does not contain any prohibited items, such as firearms, alcohol, or perishable goods. For a full list of restrictions, please visit the USPS website.

5. How long will it take for my package to arrive at an FPO address?

Delivery times for packages to FPO addresses can vary depending on the location and current military operations. On average, it can take anywhere from 7-21 business days for a package to arrive at an FPO address. Pampered Chef is not responsible for any delays caused by military operations or customs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AmyO
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JTNT8704
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
smilesarepriceless
Replies