• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Pampered Partner Fundraiser question...

R

RachelNguyen

How do I put in the monthly host special for a fundraiser in pampered partner? It isn't giving me the option of placing a host order.

Thanks!

Rachel

cmdtrgd

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2006
Add a guest, and up by the guest name you will see a box to check if it is the coordinator. They get the opportunity to purchase the host special, but no other benefits.

ange13

Nov 2, 2005
Do you mean if they were a past host and wanted to order more than just the monthly host special? If so, I would think that they could, but I've never had one do that, so I can't say for sure. Anybody else know?

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
ange13 said:
Do you mean if they were a past host and wanted to order more than just the monthly host special? If so, I would think that they could, but I've never had one do that, so I can't say for sure. Anybody else know?

If they have a PHD number then they get the 10% off of their purchase for the fundraiser. The chairperson does not get a PHD number from the fundraiser so therefore there will be no 10% discount for future purchases.