• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting APO Address Entry for Catalog Show - Get Help Now!

In summary, to enter your APO address for a catalog show, select "APO/FPO" as the shipping method on the "Delivery Information" page, enter your APO address in the "Street Address" field, leave the "City" field blank, select "AE" for the "State" and enter the appropriate APO code in the "Zip Code" field. If you are unable to select APO/FPO as your shipping method, it could be due to an incorrect address format, ineligibility of the product for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, or the shipping carrier not delivering to your APO/FPO address. P.O. Boxes are not accepted as APO addresses, so be sure to use your
JTNT8704
I might be an idiot. But I am having a heck of a time entering this catalog show into my PWS. The hostess is a friend of mine who is over in Japan. I tried several different ways to enter the address into the show setup, and it keeps yelling at me to enter a valid address. Its APO AE. I have tried using APO as the city, I have left it blank, I have written Japan?? Help me out, Pleaseeeeeeeeee

Nevermind, I am an idiot. Its APO AP.... Explains the Error message. Sorry. Has anyone done a show like this overseas while they were stateside? Any issues come up?

I have done 2 shows catalog of course for APO AE ( Germany ) and had no problems at all. Also, since all the payments are always with credit, the orders seem to get processed SUPER DUPER FAST!

Related to Troubleshooting APO Address Entry for Catalog Show - Get Help Now!

1. How do I enter my APO address for a catalog show?

To enter your APO address for a catalog show, follow these steps:

1. On the "Delivery Information" page, select "APO/FPO" as the shipping method.
  2. Enter your APO address in the "Street Address" field.
  3. Leave the "City" field blank.
  4. Select "AE" for the "State" and enter the appropriate APO code (e.g. AE 09354) in the "Zip Code" field.

2. Why am I unable to select APO/FPO as my shipping method?

If you are unable to select APO/FPO as your shipping method, it could be due to one of the following reasons:

• You have not entered the correct APO/FPO address format.
  • The product you are trying to order is not eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses.
  • The shipping carrier does not deliver to your APO/FPO address.

3. Can I use a P.O. Box as my APO address?

No, P.O. Boxes are not accepted as APO addresses. You must use your military unit's address with the appropriate APO code.

4. What do I do if my APO address is not recognized?

If your APO address is not recognized, please double check that you have entered the address correctly. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

5. How long will it take for my order to be delivered to my APO address?

Delivery times to APO addresses may vary, but it typically takes 7-14 business days for orders to be delivered. Please note that shipping times may be longer during peak holiday seasons or due to military mail processing times.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JaimeQ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JaimeQ
  • missyciccolella
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
missyciccolella
  • pamperedpals