• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping a Package to an APO/AE Address

In summary, our company offers USPS Priority Mail as the standard shipping option for packages being sent to APO/AE addresses. The address format for APO/AE addresses includes the recipient's name, unit number, and box number, followed by APO or FPO and the two-letter state code. There is a weight limit of 70 pounds for packages being sent to APO/AE addresses and certain items such as hazardous materials, perishable items, and weapons are prohibited. Delivery time can vary but typically takes 7-21 days, with extra time recommended for holidays and special occasions.
JaimeQ
I have an order from my website for a show and the address is an APO address... How do I put this in for the address?? Say this is the addy:

PSC 9 BOX 1234 <--- Do I use this as the main address (street address)
APO, AE 09123<--- the APO the city the AE the State and the 09123 the zip??

YesWhen I lived in Turkey that is the way we did it, I am not aware if PC does it differently

also what would I put for the tax rate? WHen I printed off the webiste it has 0 for the tax??

I tried to look up the tax rate and didn't find anything.. am I missing something??

APO addresses are tax-free.

Thanks.. My wonderful hubby actually new that:p He wasn't home when I got the order and got all flabergasted:) Thank you for your help.

What are the shipping options for sending a package to an APO/AE address?

As a company, we offer USPS Priority Mail as the standard shipping option for packages being sent to APO/AE addresses. This is the most cost-effective and reliable method for delivering packages to military personnel stationed overseas.

How do I address a package being sent to an APO/AE address?

The address format for APO/AE addresses is slightly different than regular domestic addresses. Make sure to include the recipient's name, unit number, and box number in the address line. The city will be either APO (for Army and Air Force) or FPO (for Navy and Marine Corps), followed by the two-letter "state" code AE, AP, or AA. The zip code will be a five-digit number starting with 09.

Is there a weight limit for packages being sent to APO/AE addresses?

Yes, packages being sent to APO/AE addresses have a weight limit of 70 pounds. This is due to the restrictions on military transport planes. If your package exceeds this weight limit, it may incur additional fees or be returned to the sender.

What items are prohibited from being sent to APO/AE addresses?

There are certain items that are restricted or prohibited from being sent to APO/AE addresses. These include hazardous materials, perishable items, and weapons. It is important to check with the military postal service and customs regulations before sending a package to ensure that your items are allowed.

How long does it take for a package to be delivered to an APO/AE address?

The delivery time for packages being sent to APO/AE addresses can vary depending on the location and military operations. Typically, packages can take anywhere from 7-21 days to arrive, but it is best to allow for extra time to account for any potential delays. It is also recommended to send packages well in advance for holidays or special occasions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JTNT8704
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
smilesarepriceless
  • pjpamchef