• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent How Do I Ship an Order to a Base in Germany?

In summary, the estimated delivery time for orders shipped to a base in Germany is typically 7-14 business days. You will receive a tracking number to track your package's journey to your base in Germany. There are no additional fees or taxes for shipping, but customs duties and taxes may apply. In the rare event of lost or damaged packages, please contact customer service. Shipments can be made to P.O. Box and APO/FPO addresses, but delivery times may be longer and tracking information may not be available for APO/FPO addresses.
sandilou
Silver Member
I have an order to be shipped to a base in Germany. Do I enter the city as APO, and what for state? The person ordering gave me AE, but that is not an option in the dropdown.

TIA,
Sandi

APO. AE is correct for mailing. You may have to manually enter the AE.

It won't let me. We tried to send a package here at Christmas and HO told me they couldn't do it b/c the address has a Box number, but from the lady ordering, that sounds like that is what they use for addresses over there. Any advice?

Sandi

It's the APO/FPO East option

And all orders do go to the post office but that is how everything is shipped. They will get it just fine.

Sharon's right. APO/FPO East is the state option you want.

1. How long will it take for my order to arrive at my base in Germany?

The estimated delivery time for orders shipped to a base in Germany is typically 7-14 business days. However, please note that delivery times may vary depending on customs clearance and military mail processing.

2. Can I track my package once it has been shipped to my base in Germany?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number once your order has been shipped. You can use this tracking number to track your package's journey to your base in Germany through our website or the carrier's website.

3. Are there any additional fees or taxes for shipping to a base in Germany?

There are no additional fees or taxes for shipping to a base in Germany. However, please note that customs duties and taxes may apply to your order, and these fees will be the responsibility of the customer.

4. What happens if my package is lost or damaged during shipping to my base in Germany?

In the rare event that your package is lost or damaged during shipping, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will work with you to resolve the issue and ensure that you receive your order or a replacement in a timely manner.

5. Can I ship to a P.O. Box or APO/FPO address on a base in Germany?

Yes, we can ship to P.O. Box and APO/FPO addresses on a base in Germany. However, please note that delivery times may be longer for these addresses, and tracking information may not be available for APO/FPO addresses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DMB75
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
stephanieboyd
Replies
Views
Admin Greg