• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sending Gifts to Germany: Does Pampered Chef Ship to APO Addresses?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers shipping to Germany for their gifts. This includes APO addresses, which are considered domestic shipments and follow the same fees and delivery times as within the United States. The estimated delivery time for gifts to Germany is 7-14 business days, but this may vary depending on the shipping method and customs delays. Additional fees for international shipping may apply, such as customs duties and taxes, which are the responsibility of the recipient. Gift shipments can be tracked using the tracking number provided via email.
imported_pckrissy
Sorry if this is a dumb question.
Does PC ship to Germany? an APO address? I have a consultant who has a customer who wants to send her son a gift and is stationed over there.
Thanks in advance for any info :)
Hope everyone is having a great Sept!!

My postmaster explained it like this-
It's handled just like mail in the lower 48. The Apo address gets it to where the military takes over. They ship shows to Apo addresses. So I'm pretty confident the answer is yes. However I would still confirm it with PC.

The APO addresses work just like US addresses. For mail to Germany, APO is entered as the city and AE is the 'state'. Depending on whether his local military post office is Army or Air Force, his 'street' address will be either a PSC # and Box # or a CMR # and Box #.

(Don't worry about it being a post office box. It isn't like needing a street address in the US because of UPS or FEDEX delivery)

1. Can I send Pampered Chef gifts to Germany?

Yes, Pampered Chef does offer shipping to Germany. However, please note that there may be additional shipping fees and longer delivery times due to international shipping.

2. Are APO addresses in Germany eligible for Pampered Chef gift shipping?

Yes, Pampered Chef does ship to APO addresses in Germany. APO addresses are considered domestic shipments and follow the same shipping fees and delivery times as shipments within the United States.

3. How long does it take for my gift to arrive in Germany?

The estimated delivery time for Pampered Chef gifts to Germany is 7-14 business days. Please note that this may vary depending on the shipping method selected and any potential delays in customs.

4. Are there any additional fees for shipping gifts to Germany?

Yes, there may be additional fees for international shipping to Germany. These fees may include customs duties, taxes, and handling fees, which are the responsibility of the recipient. Pampered Chef is not responsible for any additional charges that may occur during international shipping.

5. Can I track my gift shipment to Germany?

Yes, once your gift has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track your shipment through the Pampered Chef website or through the shipping carrier's website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AZPampered Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • JaimeQ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JaimeQ
  • jlouvar