• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gifting From Pampered Chef: Christmas Gifts for Consultants/Directors

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of holiday gifts for consultants and directors, including kitchen tools, cookware sets, and gift sets. These gifts can be personalized and wrapped for an additional fee. It is recommended to place orders by December 15th for Christmas delivery, with the option for expedited shipping. Special discounts and promotions are often offered for consultants and directors during this time, and gift cards can also be purchased in any amount for use on Pampered Chef products.
Lostinco
Does Pampered Chef send out Christmas gifts to consultants/directors or above?

If they do, I've never heard about it.

They used to send directors a small gift. Now they do a donation.

What types of gifts does Pampered Chef offer for consultants and directors during the Christmas season?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of gifts specifically designed for consultants and directors during the holiday season. These gifts range from kitchen tools and gadgets to cookware sets and gift sets.

Can I customize the gifts I purchase for my consultant or director?

Yes, you can customize your gifts by adding a personalized message or including specific products that you know your consultant or director would enjoy. Pampered Chef also offers gift wrapping services for an additional fee.

How can I ensure that my gift will arrive on time for Christmas?

Pampered Chef recommends placing your Christmas gift orders by December 15th to ensure delivery by Christmas. You can also choose expedited shipping options for an additional cost.

Are there any special discounts or promotions for Christmas gifts for consultants and directors?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special discounts and promotions during the holiday season for consultants and directors. These can include discounted prices, free shipping, or bonus products with purchase.

Can I purchase a gift card for my consultant or director to use on Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can purchase a gift card in any amount for your consultant or director to use on Pampered Chef products. Gift cards can be purchased online or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BarbFlan
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • Estelene Nichols
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • winnee