• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Adding Gift Cards: Order Form vs. Online - Shipping Info?

In summary, to add a gift card to your order using the order form, simply fill out the gift card section with the desired amount and recipient information. You can add multiple gift cards to your order this way. To add a gift card to your order online, choose the gift card option at checkout and provide the necessary information. You can also select the date and time for the gift card to be delivered. There are no shipping fees for gift cards, whether added through the order form or ordered online.
pampchef.angel
I have a customer who wants to add a GC to a host's show...should they do it online, or on the order form? Do they pay shipping? I know that the recipient's info is asked on P3 - where will the GC ship to???? HELP and TIA!!!:confused:

The GC will ship to the recipient. If the purchaser wants it instead (to hand it to the recipient), put their address in. You can enter it in P3 on the show, or they can order it through your PWS, also on the show, and then you can just pull in the info. There's no shipping charge on the purchase of a GC.GCs are covered on pages 2 and 3 of the policies.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

1. How do I add a gift card to my order using the order form?

To add a gift card to your order using the order form, simply fill out the gift card section on the order form with the desired amount and recipient information. The gift card will be included in your package when it is shipped.

2. Can I add multiple gift cards to my order using the order form?

Yes, you can add multiple gift cards to your order using the order form. Simply fill out the gift card section for each gift card you would like to include in your order.

3. How do I add a gift card to my order online?

To add a gift card to your order online, simply select the gift card option at checkout and choose the desired amount and recipient information. The gift card will be emailed to the recipient immediately.

4. Can I choose when a gift card is delivered if I order online?

Yes, if you order a gift card online, you can choose the date and time it is delivered to the recipient. This is perfect for special occasions or if you want to surprise someone.

5. Are there any shipping fees for gift cards?

No, there are no shipping fees for gift cards. If you add a gift card to your order using the order form, it will be included in your package at no extra cost. If you order a gift card online, it will be emailed to the recipient for free.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisa717
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • ltricarico
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Jennifer golden