• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using Gift Certificates for Online Orders: A Quick Guide | Happy New Year!

In summary, Pampered Chef gift certificates can be redeemed online at www.pamperedchef.com and can be purchased through the website or a consultant. They have no expiration date and can be used for any products. Multiple gift certificates can be used for one purchase and items purchased with a gift certificate can be returned within the designated return period with the original gift certificate.
Karen
Gold Member
Can someone please tell me if gift certificates can be used as the form of payment when placing online orders or can they only be redeemed by mailing the order to HO? I have a customer asking me about this and I'd really like to get her an answer quickly instead of waiting for HO to reopen on Tuesday.

Happy New Year!!!

Gift certificates can be redeemed online through the main Pampered Chef website, but NOT on our personal websites since we don't get commission on GC redemptions. Your customer can go to www.pamperedchef.com and click on Products, Gift Certificates, then Redeem Gift Certificates.

Hope that helps!:)

I have learned to make sure when you sell a GC, please make sure you tell them how they will redeem it. I had a customer very mad because she brought it to a show to redeem it and wanted to give her friend the credit. Her friend (my host) was really bummed too.:( The good thing though is that they are very good customers of mine.

Just my 2 cents!!!:D LOOKEE LOOKIE<---------------This is my 1500th post! I am now a gold star! Gillian & Anne, I have A LONG way to go to Pink!! My favorite color.;)

1. Can Pampered Chef gift certificates be redeemed online?

Yes, Pampered Chef gift certificates can be redeemed online at www.pamperedchef.com. At checkout, enter the gift certificate number in the designated field and the amount will be applied to the total.

2. How can I purchase a Pampered Chef gift certificate?

Pampered Chef gift certificates can be purchased online at www.pamperedchef.com or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can choose to have the gift certificate emailed or mailed to the recipient.

3. Is there an expiration date on Pampered Chef gift certificates?

No, there is no expiration date on Pampered Chef gift certificates. They can be used at any time for any Pampered Chef products.

4. Can I use multiple gift certificates for one purchase?

Yes, you can use multiple Pampered Chef gift certificates for one purchase. Simply enter each gift certificate number during checkout and the amounts will be combined.

5. Can I return items purchased with a Pampered Chef gift certificate?

Yes, items purchased with a Pampered Chef gift certificate can be returned for a refund or exchange, as long as the return is within the designated return period and the original gift certificate is presented.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Andreamd8
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • jwpamp
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
C. Schapker
  • Brenda.the.chef