• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Certificates...please Help

I don't know how that would work.If the purchase is more than the value of the gift certificate, the customer would have to pay the difference.
Andreamd8
Silver Member
Hi There...I'm going to be putting a large Christmas order in this week for a family member (and it will be my first order...yay!!!!) Anyways, she wants to buy a lot of gift certificates from me. I know I can put them into the pampered plus thing to order them, but here's the questions:

1. Do I get the commission on them immediately like any other order, or do I have to wait until the person redeems them???

2. And does the person have to redeem them through me, or can they go through anyone???

3. I'm trying to get my sales high for my first 30 days...will the gift certi. go towards my commissionable sales for it since the person won't redeem it until after christmas???

Thanks in advance :)

You get commission on them right away.They must be redeemed through HO, not through a consultant or at a show.They do count as commissionable sales for you (the original purchase of the certificates, not the redemption).

what if the person that redeems it wants products than what the amount of the gift. cert. is for??? Can they order it from me? I haven't qualified yet, so they can't order it online from me...so how would that work?

what if the person that redeems the gift. cert. wants products that what the amount of the gift cert. if for? can they order it from me??? I haven't qualified yet, so they order it online from me...so how would that work???

Andreamd8 said:
what if the person that redeems the gift. cert. wants products that what the amount of the gift cert. if for? can they order it from me??? I haven't qualified yet, so they order it online from me...so how would that work???

No, they have to redeem them online...to order from you would be "double dipping". You already made commission on the sale of the gift certificate. Does that make sense?

A person can't redeem a PC Gift Certificate through a consultant. They must go through the Home Office. If their order total is more than the Gift Certificate, they can pay the difference.

yeah...that makes sense about "double dipping"...but it is odd to me that she can't order from me to order stuff that would be more than the cost of the gift. cert. like if the person has a $50 gift. cert, but they order $100 worth of product...who gets that extra commission?

Andreamd8 said:
yeah...that makes sense about "double dipping"...but it is odd to me that she can't order from me to order stuff that would be more than the cost of the gift. cert. like if the person has a $50 gift. cert, but they order $100 worth of product...who gets that extra commission?

The Berkshire-Hathaway company? :rolleyes:

Andreamd8 said:

It would be nice if there were a rollover from the difference added to the consultant who sold the GC's commission...

I guess it would work the same as a gift card though... it someone at a store sold a gift card and she worked on commission, she'd get commission on the amount sold... then if the customer came in and spent more, would she get the additional commission? Hmmmm....

Related to Gift Certificates...please Help

1. Can I purchase a Pampered Chef gift certificate online?

Yes, you can purchase a gift certificate on our website by clicking on the "Gift Certificates" tab and following the prompts.

2. How can I redeem my Pampered Chef gift certificate?

You can redeem your gift certificate online by entering the unique code at checkout or by presenting it to a Pampered Chef consultant during an in-person purchase.

3. Can I use my gift certificate towards shipping and handling fees?

Unfortunately, gift certificates cannot be used towards shipping and handling fees. They can only be applied towards the purchase of products.

4. Do Pampered Chef gift certificates expire?

No, our gift certificates do not have an expiration date and can be used at any time.

5. Can I purchase a gift certificate for a specific product or amount?

Yes, you can purchase a gift certificate for a specific product or amount. Simply enter the desired product or amount in the designated fields when purchasing the gift certificate online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPeg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • pamperedpartridge
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • hercgirl