• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Certificate Expiration: How Long is Too Long?

In summary, to purchase a gift certificate from Pampered Chef, simply go to their website and click on the "Gift Certificates" tab. You can choose the amount and add it to your cart, then complete the checkout process to receive a confirmation email with the gift certificate code. Yes, the gift certificate can be used to purchase any products from Pampered Chef by entering the code at checkout. The gift certificates do not expire and can be used at any time. Multiple gift certificates can be used on one order by entering each code at checkout. You can also purchase a gift certificate for someone else by entering their name and email address during checkout.
sjspchef
I'm donating a door prize to a local consignment sale. I'm going to donate a gift certificate along with a SB. How long should the gift certificate be good for? 1 year, 6 months, etc It's going to be only redeemable through me.

Thank you!

I made my last one for 4 or 5 months I think?

I usually give mine a year. That is PLENTY of time to redeem it. At Christmas, I gave gift certs to past hosts whose discounts had expired. I wanted to encourage parties after the holidays, those expired at the end of March. (I sent them out in November)

What is the process for purchasing a gift certificate from Pampered Chef?

To purchase a gift certificate from Pampered Chef, simply visit our website and click on the "Gift Certificates" tab. From there, you can choose the amount you would like to purchase and add it to your cart. After completing the checkout process, you will receive a confirmation email with the gift certificate code.

Can I use a gift certificate to purchase products from Pampered Chef?

Yes, gift certificates can be used to purchase any products from Pampered Chef. Simply enter the gift certificate code at checkout and the amount will be deducted from your total.

Do Pampered Chef gift certificates expire?

No, our gift certificates do not have an expiration date. They can be used at any time to purchase products from our website.

Can I use multiple gift certificates on one order?

Yes, you can use multiple gift certificates on one order. Simply enter each gift certificate code at checkout and the amounts will be deducted from your total.

Can I purchase a gift certificate for someone else?

Yes, you can purchase a gift certificate for someone else. During the checkout process, you will have the option to enter the recipient's name and email address, and the gift certificate will be sent directly to them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies