• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oh Gosh! Help! (Over Seas Consultants??)

In summary, Kris is best suited to help you with your questions because she was stationed in Germany a while ago. You can only submit a show if the customer has an APO address, and each guest must have their orders shipped directly to them. There is a separate PC company in Germany, but that's a whole different thing.
thecougchef
i know there are a few consultants stationed in guam, japan, etc.
i am on hold with HO with a potential problem & i need your help.

i am about to close on a HUGE catalog show ($1000+) - but she is stationed in germany. i know we are able to just sell inside the US (plus puerto rico & us territories), but i figured since there were consultants stationed overseas and there was a spot on p3 to mail to an APO/AE address.

so can i not submit this catalog show because she is stationed in germany?? im a little bit stressing out and HO is taking way too long!

help?! :confused:

We can ship to APOs...But there are consultants in Germany...Not sure your specifics, but ask Leggy (Kris) Legacypc46 your questions - she is best suited to help since she was over there awhile back.

You can only submit a show if the customer has an APO address. Keep in mind that each guest must have their orders shipped directly to them, not to the host!!!

Let me know what specific questions you have and I will walk you through it.

You should be able to but if I'm not mistaken all orders have to be direct shipped. There is a separate PC company in Germany but that's a whole different thing - you said she's "stationed" so that's us not German citizens (which we CAN'T sell to).

I did a few catalog shows in Japan and had no problem submitting them!! They are right though you need each persons orders shipped direct to them!

stephanie - you are exactly someone i was looking for!
so even though 2 of her guests are literally her neighbors, they still need to be direct shipped??

Yes they do... The reason I know is from when we were in Japan. There was a Partylite Consultant that wouldnt send it to individuals and you know what they did....you guessed it... shipped it all back to parylite and no one got their stuff!! They work hard at the post offices overseas (APO one's -ran by military).

So even if it is a neighbor have them ship it to their own boxes. ;) They luck out not paying sales tax so its not that big of a deal!

Having it sent to their own box is a extra security measure to determine that we are only selling to Americans while we are overseas. The host will have to go to her post office to get the packages, so it's not like they come to her door anyway. Everyone must pay direct shipping!!

okay. thanks for everyones help! i was on the verge of a panic attack thinking about what my options were going to be if i wasnt able to have this show.

thank you stephanie, jenny, beth & janet :D

What is Oh Gosh! Help! (Over Seas Consultants)?

Oh Gosh! Help! (Over Seas Consultants) is a program offered by Pampered Chef that provides support and resources for consultants who have recently moved or are planning to move overseas. It is designed to help consultants continue their business and grow their customer base while living abroad.

Who is eligible to participate in Oh Gosh! Help! (Over Seas Consultants)?

Any Pampered Chef consultant who is moving or has recently moved overseas is eligible to participate in Oh Gosh! Help! (Over Seas Consultants). This includes consultants who are military spouses, expats, or have a temporary work assignment in another country.

What kind of support and resources are provided through Oh Gosh! Help! (Over Seas Consultants)?

Oh Gosh! Help! (Over Seas Consultants) offers a variety of support and resources such as virtual training and coaching sessions, access to online tools and materials, and a community of other consultants who are also living overseas. Consultants can also receive assistance with customs and shipping for their Pampered Chef products.

Is there a fee to participate in Oh Gosh! Help! (Over Seas Consultants)?

No, there is no fee to participate in Oh Gosh! Help! (Over Seas Consultants). This program is offered as a benefit to Pampered Chef consultants who are facing unique challenges while living abroad.

How can I sign up for Oh Gosh! Help! (Over Seas Consultants)?

To sign up for Oh Gosh! Help! (Over Seas Consultants), simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant support team or reach out to your local consultant for more information. They will guide you through the process and get you connected with the resources you need to continue your business while living overseas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DMB75
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
stephanieboyd
  • Laurenncraigory
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
abearagn
  • smspamperedchef