• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Questions About Shipping! Please Help

In summary, the conversation is about choosing the correct APO option for a US military family to receive their PC order. The options are APO East, APO West, and APO AA, which stands for Armed Forces Europe, Armed Forces Pacific, and Armed Forces Americas, respectively. The correct option for the family's APO address is APO AE, which serves countries in Europe and the Middle East. APO AA is a special chapter for members who are Apple Pastry Over-consumers. The APO designation is used by the military to handle mail delivery for service members stationed overseas.
DMB75
I'm putting in my PC order and we have an APO, AE address. We are a US military family. There isn't an APO, AE option. It says APO East, APO West and APO AA. Can anyone help me out? I'm not sure which one to choose. I e-miled my consultant, but I think she is off line right now.

Thanks,
Donna

Never mind, she just e-mailed me. :)

Well? What's the answer? Don't keep us in suspense!

APO East is APO AE. :)
:)

Then what's APO AA? The mind boggles.

Here is your answer...:>)APO AE (APO address, Military APO Address and APO Zip Code serving Europe). APO number 090nn provides APO service to Bahrain, Belgium, Bosnia, Canada, Congo, Cuba, Cyprus, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Greenland, Greece, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Monaco, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Portugal, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.

APO AA (APO address, Military APO Address and APO Zip Code serving the Americas). APO number 3400n provides APO service to Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Uruguay, and Venezuela.

APO AP (APO address, Military APO Address and APO Zip Code serving the Pacific). APO number 962nn provides APO service to Antarctica, Australia, British Indian Ocean Territory, Canada, Guam, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Marshall Island, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand.

APO AA is a special chapter of the Friends of Bill for people who are Apple Pastry Over-consumers.

:D :D Only KG would come up with that one!!!

APO is our city, and it stands for Armed services Post Office. AE stands for Armed Forces Europe. AP is Armed Forces Pacific. AA is Armed Forces Americas.

PC is one of the few companies that list them as APO East or West. It just determines where in the US our mail is sent before the military takes over. The 09xxx that Darby mentioned goes to NY, and the 96xxx goes to California before it gets onto a military plane to be distributed accordingly.

1. How long does shipping usually take?

Shipping times vary depending on the shipping method and location. Typically, orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. Standard shipping within the US can take 3-5 business days, while international shipping can take 7-14 business days.

2. What are the shipping costs?

Shipping costs also vary depending on the shipping method and location. Our website has a shipping calculator that can provide an estimate for your specific order. We also offer free shipping promotions from time to time, so be sure to check our website for any current offers.

3. Can I track my shipment?

Yes, we provide tracking numbers for all orders. You will receive an email with your tracking number once your order has been shipped. You can also log into your account on our website to view your order status and tracking information.

4. Do you ship internationally?

Yes, we offer international shipping to select countries. You can view a list of eligible countries during the checkout process. Please note that international orders may be subject to additional customs fees and duties.

5. Can I change my shipping address after placing my order?

If you need to change your shipping address, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. While we cannot guarantee that we can make the change, we will do our best to accommodate your request. Please note that once an order has been shipped, we are unable to change the shipping address.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpals
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • dme.grant
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
dme.grant
Replies