• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the best way to do a stoneware count in Pampered Partner?

In summary, the conversation is about trying to figure out how to do a stoneware count in Pampered Partner. The speakers discuss using different methods, such as going into each show individually or using the "Total Items Sold History Report" to count. They also mention being frustrated with the lack of a tally on CC and not being able to get a response from HO regarding their stone count. One person mentions waiting for their recruit to qualify before adding their $50 to their $75 in stone money. They also discuss issues with some stones not showing up in their report and having to call HO for help. In the end, one person discovers they have a total of 26 stones, which matches their hard copy count.
Koolotus
Okay please tell me one of you smarties figured out how to do a stoneware count in Pampered Partner!
I can get all the regular stones but not the guest special or host special ones.
Please help!
I need to close a show but just want to double check :)

***Just as an aside I am annoyed that there is no tally on CC! That would be SO Much easier!***

I wouldn't mind knowing too. And I agree. I really thought they would have something on CC that let us know where we were. Oh well. When do we get to "cash them in"?

I had to go into each of my shows and count them. I did this 3 times last night just to make sure. I took the tally shee and marked them off as I counted them. It was time consuming, but it did reassure my count.

I called HO and left a message asking if they could give me my stone count and no one ever returned my call. Guess that means that cannot tell me, huh?!

I read that a redemption place would be posted early October on CC, but it did not say exactly when.

Do the PC Dollars expire? I have a recruit I just signed up and I was thinking about waiting until she qualified and I had that $50 to add to my stone $75. Of course, it will rpobably burn a hole in my pocket if she takes too long, ha!!!

Last edited:
I went to "Total Items Sold History Report" under Print ... generate reports... and put in just Sept. It gives you the whole month but it is much easier to count them there than opening each show.

You need to search for numbers 1300-1468. This will bring up all the stones that were sold not on special (and a few other items, just ignore). For the special search for GJ78-GJ91. For host stones search for HH87-HH92. Also search for HP10 and 2124 (Host half price stone/basket, and Pizza party gift set.) I think that is everything!

I just followed my own directions and it isn't showing two of my host's stones. The shows are already submitted and shipped. When I look under the host numbers it shows what the past hosts bought, but not the current hosts! What is going on??

gilliandanielle said:
I just followed my own directions and it isn't showing two of my host's stones. The shows are already submitted and shipped. When I look under the host numbers it shows what the past hosts bought, but not the current hosts! What is going on??

Is the date selected correctly? That's the only thing I could think of!

I'm pretty sure it is set right! I looked in the show and it shows my host bought HH92, but when I searched HH87 or whatever to HH92 is didn't show up. I tried searching to HH93 in case it cut off, but that didn't work either. I hope that it is just a glitch with PP or I'm going to be P.O'd!! I need it to count because I JUST made 24 stones by an inch!

gilliandanielle said:
I'm pretty sure it is set right! I looked in the show and it shows my host bought HH92, but when I searched HH87 or whatever to HH92 is didn't show up. I tried searching to HH93 in case it cut off, but that didn't work either. I hope that it is just a glitch with PP or I'm going to be P.O'd!! I need it to count because I JUST made 24 stones by an inch!
I think you don't have all the HH numbers in there. Try HH78-HH92.

That brought one host's stone up (I put in 87 instead of 78) but I still don't know why HH92 ins't showing up in my report when I already confirmed it is on my host's order!

OMG! I just checked again to see if the baker was on the host's order and it is, but the total is listed at $0.00! I better call HO!!

3 hour wait! I think because it just says three hours instead of 3 hours 8 mins or whatever that it maxes out the system at three hours, so it might really be five or six hours!!

I just did the search using sept 01 - october 01:
1300-1468
HH00-HH99
GJ00-GJ99

And that gives me a grand total of 26 stones and that matches the hard copy count I was keeping.

Congrats Tash! I wish I had a cushion right about now!

gilliandanielle said:

It works, but it only counts those submitted. There WAS a stone redemption area this morning on CC, under sales promotions, but the link didn't work and now it's gone. I'm guessing in the next day or two we will see them?

OK- here is the update! I had the hosts stone number in there, but the quantity was zero, so it never got ordered. After talking to the solution center, then tech support, then field services, then the solution center again (total 45 mins on the phone!) they offered me the stone 20% off. I said no thanks and am going to order it on a show I am closing tonight, so at least I can bump up her sales. I am SO glad that this thread was started or I would be short a stone for my host AND for my stoneware promotion!

We still have until midnight central time on the 5th to submit stoneware sales. Maybe they are waiting until then?

I count it different ways, and I get different numbers... and it looks like I'm either OVER 36 ... or just UNDER 36... I CAN'T stand it!! I need to know!!
I am holding a friend's catalog show open until I know ..so if I need to put a small oval on there I will!!
Ahhh...the things I do for free stuff!!

When do these shows for the stoneware promo need to be closed? Midnight tonight or tomorrow? Thanks in advance!

the 5th at midnight IL time

They must be held between Sept. 1 and Sept. 30, submitted by midnight CT on Oct. 5.

That doesn't really answer your question, I know, but that is what the flyer says. Let us know if you find out!!

Like the midnight between the 5th and 6th, or the midnight between the 4th and the 5th.

That was my question...

This evening at midnight will be Oct 5th. Do I have tomorrow to close shows or not? Aaah!

You know exactly what I mean.

I told a host we needed to close today, but of course isn't answering her cell. Bah. :)

supergirljennie said:
That was my question...

This evening at midnight will be Oct 5th. Do I have tomorrow to close shows or not? Aaah!
Midnight at the end of the day that is the 5th. Central time. Just like midnight at the end of the month is the 31st (or 30 or 28... depending on the month you are talking about) at midnight that night.

ChefNic said:
I count it different ways, and I get different numbers... and it looks like I'm either OVER 36 ... or just UNDER 36... I CAN'T stand it!! I need to know!!
I am holding a friend's catalog show open until I know ..so if I need to put a small oval on there I will!!
Ahhh...the things I do for free stuff!!
I don't understand how your count can change???:confused:

Why don't you just order the small oval for insurance and be done with it?

Thanks Beth! I am trying to tie all loose ends today just to be safe!

Thank you! :)

You know there is an easy way to do it.Just open the show in PP and hit PRINT in the middle of the screen by BALANCE. Just count all the stoneware pieces including those in the host order.
You don't even need the item number, just look at the descriptions. It will show you all the Classic Pieces, the GJ and the HHs.

That was easier, thanks John!

BethCooks4U said:
I don't understand how your count can change???:confused:

Why don't you just order the small oval for insurance and be done with it?

I had TWO shows still open... and I was waiting to see if the one lady got any more on her outside orders...so I could add one to my friends show ...OR NOT if I didn't have to if the other lady got enough...
I don't WANT to buy my incentive! ...
But I will if I have to.

I must have missed something somewhere ...or counted something twice... or something ...to get different numbers.

I'm JUST as familiar with the way it works as you...
SIX years in December...
I was just frustrated ...like many others.. counting... and not sure if I was getting a correct count or not.
Wanting it to be posted BEFORE the 5th on CC... so we wouldn't have to jump thru hoops to find out where we stood.
I guess they didn't want to have us buying our incentive...

ChefNic said:
I had TWO shows still open... and I was waiting to see if the one lady got any more on her outside orders...so I could add one to my friends show ...OR NOT if I didn't have to if the other lady got enough...
I don't WANT to buy my incentive! ...
But I will if I have to.

I must have missed something somewhere ...or counted something twice... or something ...to get different numbers.

I'm JUST as familiar with the way it works as you...
SIX years in December...
I was just frustrated ...like many others.. counting... and not sure if I was getting a correct count or not.
Wanting it to be posted BEFORE the 5th on CC... so we wouldn't have to jump thru hoops to find out where we stood.
I guess they didn't want to have us buying our incentive...
Of course having shows out would change the total. I was referring to show already submmitted. Sorry if I upset you.

They gave us that chart so that we could mark each stone as we sold it (I did it as I closed a party in case there was a mind-changer in the bunch).

You know that they never tell us where we are in a promotion but I do agree that they should - it's just like month end. Some months when I have a lower sales month and my team doesn't tell me what they are submitting and they do it the last day it drives me crazy! I tell them to let me know before the last minute (sales submitted last day of month don't show up on my IPF until the 1st) because I can't see if our team hit the $4000 until the next day and then it's too late for me to submit an order to get there. I would be very upset if we ended up with $3980!

We all need to keep track of what we're doing ourselves but I do think that with all the technology out there they could put a tracker for incentives for us on our website - like the Incentive Calculator for the trips. lol

Here's the thing about that thoughand we all know it. We have to remember that it is OUR business and it is up to us, not HO to keep track of what we are doing. PP allows us to do this. And technology is not all that. It too takes time especially if 1000's of consultants are turning orders in at 7 p.m. on the last day.
I only know this becasue at 10 a.m. when the west coast logs onto our systems, we get very slow.

ChefNic said:
I must have missed something somewhere ...or counted something twice... or something ...to get different numbers....

I got different number 3 times down at the end of it and I called my self marking off with each sale. I am just keeping my fingers crossed that since on my last 3 counts ( yes the 4th, 5th and 6th time) I got 36 amd that was correct! I cannot wait for tomorrow when we get the emails and know for sure!!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
ritabenson
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies