• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Would Have Happened if I Tried?

In summary, Heather had a busy month, with a lot of sales helping her sister out. She is grateful for the sales, but still wants the $10 dish that she was supposed to receive as a prize.
hperschnick
I have one catty for Dec (my SIL)- I didn't want any cooking shows and I told myself I was fine not getting the heart dish. Well, I delivered some orders from my Nov open house to people I work with and got 2 orders, got a random phone call for another $50, got a call from my SIL who needs gifts, then another girl at work needs gifts. THEN my mom called and her boss's wife is going to call with some Christmas orders.

I could have had my own catty with all of that but I told my SIL about the orders as soon as I got them to help her show out. Oh well, she is probably going to be at a $700 show so I guess it doesn't matter. I don't NEED one more PC thing anyway... well, until SAT is delivered!! Now that I know I could have earned it I kina want that stupid heart dish!

I need to start sending newsletters or something to past guests... this could have been a much better month if I had put some effort into it.

Gotta love random orders!

But think of how much you are helping your SIL! I'm sure she is thrilled with a $700 catty...I'd have many host do a dance for a cooking show that high!

missyciccolella said:
But think of how much you are helping your SIL! I'm sure she is thrilled with a $700 catty...I'd have many host do a dance for a cooking show that high!

With how low my shows have been lately, I'D have been doing a happy dance for any kind of show that high!!!:)

I know! I feel good because she has things she really wants and I am glad that those sales can help her. She was at 450 or so by herself! I just want that stupid heart dish now. I don't need it and won't use it but... free stuff - sheesh, gets me every time!! ;) She was really excited to have the extra sales and I'm very excited for such a high catty too. Don't get me wrong - I'm very appreciative since this is all I have going on this month! Just that darn free $10 dish!! :rolleyes:

Heather, there's still a lot of month left. If you send out a newsletter or something you will get orders. Hang on to them til the 14th or 15th to make sure it will all come in by Christmas. Be sure to let your customers know that that is what you will do. I'm sure you can get another $150 from somewhere. Don't give up yet!!

And if all else fails, you can run an after-Christmas sale.

I just PM'd you with my opinion....

Since you helped her out, make her buy you the heart dish!:)

I know what you mean about getting free stuff. Sometimes it can be the smallest and simplest thing, but I want the "chase" to get it. I enjoy the challenge.

pamperedgirl3 said:
With how low my shows have been lately, I'D have been doing a happy dance for any kind of show that high!!!:)

Me too!! I about fell out when my show last week closed at $1080!!!

hperschnick said:
I know! I feel good because she has things she really wants and I am glad that those sales can help her. She was at 450 or so by herself! I just want that stupid heart dish now. I don't need it and won't use it but... free stuff - sheesh, gets me every time!! ;) She was really excited to have the extra sales and I'm very excited for such a high catty too. Don't get me wrong - I'm very appreciative since this is all I have going on this month! Just that darn free $10 dish!! :rolleyes:

You can purchase it at a discount in January.

1. What do you mean by "What Would Have Happened if I Tried?"

"What Would Have Happened if I Tried?" is a phrase that encourages people to think about the potential outcomes of their actions or decisions. It encourages individuals to reflect on the missed opportunities or potential successes that could have happened if they had taken a chance or put in effort towards a certain goal or task.

2. Is this a product or service offered by Pampered Chef?

No, "What Would Have Happened if I Tried?" is not a product or service offered by Pampered Chef. It is a concept meant to inspire self-reflection and motivation.

3. How can I incorporate this concept into my cooking or kitchen routine?

You can incorporate this concept into your cooking or kitchen routine by trying new recipes or techniques that you may have been hesitant to attempt before. This phrase can also be used to encourage you to step out of your comfort zone and try new ingredients or flavors in your dishes.

4. Can this phrase be applied to other areas of my life besides cooking?

Absolutely! The concept of "What Would Have Happened if I Tried?" can be applied to any aspect of your life. It can be used to motivate you to take risks, try new things, and push yourself towards achieving your goals and dreams.

5. How can I use this concept to inspire others?

You can use this concept to inspire others by sharing your own experiences and reflections on the phrase. You can also encourage others to take risks and try new things by reminding them of the potential outcomes if they put in effort and try. Additionally, you can incorporate this concept into team-building activities or discussions to encourage teamwork and innovation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • PChefRenee
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies