• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am Putting Together Some Gift Bags for an Expo and When I Ordered My

In summary, when placing supply/sample orders for the month, consultants are charged a flat rate of $4.25 for their first order and then regular direct shipping rates for any additional orders in that month. This charge also applies to personal orders and samples. Directors, however, have unlimited supply orders at the $4.25 rate. All orders, including supply orders, are also subject to sales tax. It is recommended to plan and combine orders to save on shipping costs.
pamperedchef02
I am putting together some gift bags for an expo and when I ordered my supplies (mini cattys) I am being charged S&H and Tax.

I thought we got free S&H??

Re: Anyone?No, we do get charged for our supply/sample orders. First charge of the month for an order is regular shipping but if you order more than once in a month regardless of type of order you get charged direct shipping charges.

Re: Anyone?We always pay shipping & tax on our supply orders. When you turn in your first supply order for the month, it's $4.25. Any additional orders are charged the same shipping rate as direct ship rate for a customer.

This shipping charge is on each type of order for each month. If you turn in a supply order & a personal order, you'll pay the $4.25 for each order.

Re: Anyone?You get $4.25 for shipping and handling on your first order each month. After that, it's more. Can't remember how much...maybe direct shipping prices? I'd have to double check the policies & procedures to be sure.

Re: Anyone?Sorry you misunderstood. Consultants pay $4.25 for their first supply order each month no matter how much they purchase - so always plan your purchases. If you need to send a second supply order in a calendar month it would be with direct shipping charges.

Directors get unlimited supply orders at $4.25 so if you need something after you sent that first order in call her/him and see if they'll send it for you - who knows, maybe they need to place an order anyway and you won't have to pay ANY shipping for that order.

We also get the benefit of ordering samples and personal orders at the $4.25 shipping price. Yes they have to be separate orders but it's still a savings when you realize a host packet costs $4.80.

...and everything is taxed.

Re: Anyone?looks like we were all typing at the same time :)

Re: Anyone?Two weeks ago (this month) I ordered 50 mini cattys. Today I ordered 50 Mini cattys. I don't remember the charges two weeks ago but today I am being charged $6.25 for S&H and .61 Cents for Tax. The S&H is accurate?

Re: Anyone?yes, you get charged Direct Shipping rates for your 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc supply order of the month. Why don't you just wait til tomorrow and you'll be charged $4.25. make sure you don't need anything else this month before you send it in, though.

Re: Anyone?Good idea because I am being chaged .61 cents more for S&H than my order itself.

Re: Anyone?
pamperedchef02 said:
Good idea because I am being chaged .61 cents more for S&H than my order itself.

Also, check with your director, she may be ordering supplies for the month and could get them for you.

1. What items should I include in the gift bags for the expo?

For your gift bags, we recommend including a variety of our best-selling kitchen tools such as the classic utility knife, flexible cutting mats, and our famous garlic press. You can also add in some tasty food products like our gourmet spice blends or delicious dips. Don't forget to include a catalog and business card to showcase our products and allow potential customers to contact you for future orders.

2. Can I customize the gift bags with my own branding?

Yes, absolutely! We offer customization options for our gift bags, including adding your business logo or contact information. This is a great way to promote your own brand while also showcasing our products to potential customers at the expo.

3. How many gift bags should I order for the expo?

The number of gift bags you should order will depend on the size of the expo and the expected number of attendees. We recommend ordering at least 100 gift bags to ensure that you have enough for everyone who stops by your booth. If you have a larger expo or expect a high turnout, you may want to consider ordering more.

4. Can I include a discount or special offer in the gift bags?

Yes, you can! Including a special offer or discount in your gift bags is a great way to entice potential customers to make a purchase. You can include a coupon code or promotional offer that they can use when they make a purchase from you. This is a great way to not only promote our products, but also your own business.

5. How far in advance should I order the gift bags for the expo?

We recommend placing your order for the gift bags at least 2-3 weeks in advance to allow for production and shipping time. This will ensure that you have your gift bags ready to go in time for the expo. If you have a large order or require customization, we suggest placing your order even earlier to allow for any additional processing time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TinasKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DZmom
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Stephaniechefs
Replies