• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Supplies for a Big Wedding Expo in Phoenix - Tips and Ideas

I'm so jealous! I'd love to get a spot at that expo (I'm in Phx too!). I think that having the mini catalogs is GREAT - I used them at my last booth, and it was a great handout, but only to people who really showed some interest. I gave out the free recipe card to everyone, then started a conversation about PC ("have you heard about/used PC before?"). If they showed interest in the product I offered a mini, which had all of my info on it, of course! Then, you can let them know that if they are interested in a full sized catalog, they can email/call you for one - so you don't have
LBurke
I'm doing a big wedding expo in Phoenix in January. The table displays are being provided by another consultant, but I was wondering if you all had any ideas on what paperwork, etc. to take. I'm getting ready to place my supply order for Dec/Jan.

I'm thinking Registry brochures, Wedding shower planners/packets, regular host packets...

Should I take mini cats? I don't want to be stuck with a lot of stuff after it's over... I haven't heard back from the organizer as to how many to expect.
Thanks for the input in advance! I 'm really hoping this will boost my year... I really want to earn the trip next year!

Recipe cards and mini catalogs are usually what I give away. I take the various brochures, but no packets. That way they can call me for more info but they don't just take a packet and throw it away.

Drawing Slips to get new contacts AND ALL their information

I take recipe cards and one set up of the packet (to show them not to give them) one full size catalog and 50 mini's to give only to those who have given all of the information to you. I also take replacement part order forms and order slips as these are important as someone will want to place an instant order. Why refuse an instant order. I had a consultant refuse an order at a booth and she lost the contact.

Wedding registry sign up sheets. I got 12 wedding registries when I did my last expo. If they sign up right then and there, they won't forget about it later. I also did a drawing and got more contacts that way.

chefgailliard said:
Wedding registry sign up sheets. I got 12 wedding registries when I did my last expo. If they sign up right then and there, they won't forget about it later. I also did a drawing and got more contacts that way.

Where do I get registry sign up sheets? Are they on the supply order or on here?
Thanks for all the ideas everyone! They're great!
I can't believe someone turned down an order! :eek:

I'm so jealous! I'd love to get a spot at that expo (I'm in Phx too!).

I think that having the mini catalogs is GREAT - I used them at my last booth, and it was a great handout, but only to people who really showed some interest. I gave out the free recipe card to everyone, then started a conversation about PC ("have you heard about/used PC before?"). If they showed interest in the product I offered a mini, which had all of my info on it, of course! Then, you can let them know that if they are interested in a full sized catalog, they can email/call you for one - so you don't have to hand those out and waste too much money!

And... just in case you guys have any shift openings, feel free to PM me! ;)

GOOD LUCK!

We type up our own sign up forms by just copying what's on your website.
I personally am not going to work any more bridal shows. You get lots of registries, but hardly any of them do anything with it. I would try to concentrate on recruiting the brides.
Bobby

LBurke said:
Where do I get registry sign up sheets? Are they on the supply order or on here?
Thanks for all the ideas everyone! They're great!
I can't believe someone turned down an order! :eek:

1. How far in advance should I order supplies for a big wedding expo in Phoenix?

It is recommended to place your order at least 2-3 weeks before the event to allow enough time for shipping and any potential delays.

2. What are some must-have supplies for a big wedding expo in Phoenix?

Some essential supplies to consider include display stands, tablecloths, serving trays, utensils, and decorative items such as candles or flowers. Don't forget to also have plenty of business cards and order forms for interested customers.

3. Are there any special tips for showcasing Pampered Chef products at a wedding expo?

Yes, it's important to have a visually appealing and inviting display. Consider using tiered stands to showcase smaller items, and use props such as cutting boards or cookware to demonstrate the products in action. You can also offer samples or small bites to entice potential customers.

4. Is there a minimum order requirement for supplies from Pampered Chef?

No, there is no minimum order requirement. You can order as many or as few supplies as you need for your event.

5. Can I order supplies online or do I need to go through a Pampered Chef consultant?

You can order supplies online through your consultant's personal website or through the Pampered Chef website. However, working with a consultant can provide personalized recommendations and assistance with your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kattyschack
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
tabailey
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • leshelman