• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top Supply List for Your First Order | Expert Tips and Suggestions

In summary, for your first Pampered Chef order, it is recommended to have a Chef's Knife, Paring Knife, Cutting Board, Non-Stick Skillet, Mixing Bowls, Measuring Cups and Spoons, and a Kitchen Shears. You can also customize your order to fit your specific cooking needs and budget. Some must-have items to consider adding are the Food Chopper, Garlic Press, and Rockcrok Dutch Oven. As a new customer, you can receive a 10% discount and free shipping on orders over $75. Your first order will typically arrive within 5-7 business days, with the option for expedited shipping at an additional cost.
Princessoly22
I'm needing to order my first supply order. I was wondering what is some of the tings i need to stock up on. I would love some input, please. A big thank you in advance.

:) Nichole :)

Are you doing the 36.00 dollar boooster? That was huge for me?

yeah, I did that one. I have got it and everything but i have to get some door prizes and i have already had a new recruit and had 6 showsand 7 more shows already schedual. I am in need for more stuff and I 'm not sure what else i need and is good to have. I have had a great start, so far.

Catalogs, obviously. :) Keep in mind that there will be a new cover to the catalog as of November 1, so if you want to use that one right away, only have enough catalogs on hand for October and host packs for November.Show planners (did you know we get one pack free each month?)
Order forms
recruiting brochures (Your Life, Your Way)
Door prizes - whatever you like to give away from the selection. I give my hosts the current SBRC (everyone signs it), and I use the past season's SBRC as my "bring a friend" gift (so I stock up and just stash them). Then I give free shipping as the big door prize at the show.
Invitations - whether you use the theme show postcards, generic postcards or mini catalogs
Recipe cards - great little handouts at shows. If you don't have the catalog tote from supply order, that's a great $15 investment to generate interest around town.

Thank you ann that is a lot of help.

You're welcome. It sounds like you're really off to a great start! Keep it up!

1. What are the essential items I need for my first Pampered Chef order?

The top supply list for your first Pampered Chef order typically includes a Chef's Knife, Paring Knife, Cutting Board, Non-Stick Skillet, Mixing Bowls, Measuring Cups and Spoons, and a Kitchen Shears. These basic tools will allow you to prepare a wide variety of dishes.

2. Can I customize my first order to fit my specific cooking needs?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and gadgets to suit all types of cooking styles and preferences. You can select items that best fit your needs and budget for your first order.

3. Are there any must-have items that I should consider adding to my first order?

Some of our customers' favorite Pampered Chef items include the Food Chopper, Garlic Press, and the Rockcrok Dutch Oven. These tools make meal prep and cooking easier and more efficient. We highly recommend adding them to your first order.

4. Can I receive any discounts or promotions on my first Pampered Chef order?

Yes, as a new customer, you are eligible for our special "New Consultant" discount. This allows you to receive 10% off your first order and free shipping on orders over $75. You can also earn free products by hosting a virtual cooking party with your friends and family.

5. How long does it take for my first order to arrive?

Your first Pampered Chef order will typically arrive within 5-7 business days, depending on your location. If you need your items sooner, you can choose expedited shipping at checkout for an additional fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellerCooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pc_jessica
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Joelen