• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Your Wedding Registry Flyer Today: Simplify Your Gift Registry Process!

In summary, you can create a wedding registry with Pampered Chef, where you can choose from a variety of kitchen and cooking products. Setting up and managing your registry is easy through their website or with the help of a consultant. You can add or make changes to your registry at any time, and easily share it with others through a generated link or registry number.
AMTC
Gold Member
I'm stumped - I'm trying to order the ONE SHEET Wedding Registry Flyer from the Paperwork Supply form, but can only find the Wedding Registry Brochure....:confused:

Does anyone know if that one sheet included in the Spring Changeover kit is available? I don't want the bi-fold, just the one 81/2x11 flyer.

Thanks!

Good question... I ordered mine from the fall paperwork and I don't see it on the new spring form. Maybe they did away with it?!?!?!?!?

I thought they redid it to look like the ads in the Bridal magazines....:confused:

maybe I'll call HO and find out....

Does anyone have a copy they Scanned or can one be found online........Until I can get some ordered.....I would like to print one off

The number on the flyer they sent us in our changeover kit is FK79 with a date of 03/07. I wonder if they will let us order them after March 1st. Sorry I haven't scanned it in. I just looked in P3 and it is not listed as an item to order yet.

Just the brochure is available.

The thing in our changeover is a copy of the full page ad that will be running in the bridal mags. It's not a flyer we can order.

1. Can I create a wedding registry with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can create a wedding registry with Pampered Chef. Our registry program allows you to choose from a variety of kitchen and cooking products that are perfect for starting your new life together.

2. How do I set up a wedding registry with Pampered Chef?

Setting up a wedding registry with Pampered Chef is easy! Simply visit our website and click on the "Registry" tab. From there, you can browse and select the items you would like to add to your registry. You can also visit one of our consultants to help you create and manage your registry.

3. Can I add items to my wedding registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can add items to your wedding registry at any time. Simply log in to your registry account and click on the "Add Items" button. You can also visit one of our consultants to help you add items to your registry.

4. Can I make changes to my wedding registry?

Yes, you can make changes to your wedding registry at any time. You can add or remove items, update quantities, or even change the delivery address. Simply log in to your registry account and make the desired changes.

5. How do I share my wedding registry with others?

You can easily share your wedding registry with others by clicking on the "Share" button on your registry page. This will generate a link that you can share via email, social media, or include on your wedding invitations. You can also provide your registry number to friends and family to search for and find your registry on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedDor
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kearstin
  • lovecookn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • bistrobabs