• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Pampered Chef Rewards Flyer for Your Wedding Registry?

In summary, Harriett found a flyer that she used at a bridal fair that Connie may be able to use. Connie doesn't have the page 1 of the flyer but she has the other side. Doreen has two guests that would like more information on the wedding registry, and she would like to send out the brochure as soon as possible.
PamperedDor
Gold Member
I Have 2 Guests That Would Like More Information On The Wedding Registry - I Have The Fk76 Brochure From Ho, But Am Looking For Something That Actually Has The Rewards On It - And I Would Like To Send It Out As Soon As Possible And Not Wait For Something From Home Office - Does Anyone Have A Flyer They Have Created? I Searched The Files Thread And Did't Find One - Thanks In Advance!!

Wedding Registry RewardsHi. I found this that I got from someone 2 years ago that may be of help to you. Don't forget to change my personal info to yours before you send it out. I'd love the business but don't want to take it away from you.

Good luck and hope this helps you out!:chef:

Attachments

• Cook Up a Lifetime of Memories - Bridal Registry.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 661
Awesome - thank you so much Harriet!!!!

You're welcome Doreen and hope you get both registries!

Hey Doreen!!
I found something else maybe you can use it. I used to give this out when I had a booth!

Attachments

• BridalRegistryPamphletforguestspage2.doc
    132.5 KB · Views: 391
Colleen, great brochure--do you by any chance have page 1 too? TIA

Thanks Harriett!
I have another one but it is a tri-fold.

Attachments

• BridalRegistryPamphletforguests.doc
    470.5 KB · Views: 458
Harriett..... Do you have the front page to this. It is a tri-fold and it appears to be the inside of the brochure. thanks in advance

This is one that I used at a bridal fair I did...

HTH

Attachments

• Registry Rewards Flier.doc
    93 KB · Views: 373
ConnieR said:
Harriett..... Do you have the front page to this. It is a tri-fold and it appears to be the inside of the brochure. thanks in advance

Connie,

I don't have page 1 of this. Colleen (letscook0a4) sent it--sorry. The flyer I posted was a one page item. Have you checked out what I uploaded?

I haven't had a chance to download the second one that Colleen posted so I don't know what it is yet.

kearstin said:
This is one that I used at a bridal fair I did...

HTH

That is great, Kearstin--thanks for sharing!

letscook04 said:
Thanks Harriett!
I have another one but it is a tri-fold.

That's the page 1 that goes with the other one you sent, Colleen! Thanks. Now we have both sides!!!!:chef:

pamperedharriet said:
That is great, Kearstin--thanks for sharing!
Thanks to you too, Harriet!!!

1. What is the "Wedding Registry Rewards Flyer"?

The "Wedding Registry Rewards Flyer" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for engaged couples who are creating a wedding registry. It allows couples to earn rewards for every purchase made from their registry.

2. How do I qualify for the "Wedding Registry Rewards Flyer"?

In order to qualify for the "Wedding Registry Rewards Flyer", you must be an engaged couple and create a wedding registry with Pampered Chef. The registry must have a minimum of $500 in sales and be open for at least 4 weeks.

3. What rewards can I earn through the "Wedding Registry Rewards Flyer"?

The rewards you can earn through the "Wedding Registry Rewards Flyer" are based on the total sales from your registry. The more sales you have, the more rewards you will earn. Rewards include free products, discounts on future purchases, and exclusive gifts.

4. How do I redeem my rewards from the "Wedding Registry Rewards Flyer"?

To redeem your rewards, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know which rewards you would like to receive. Your consultant will then process your rewards and they will be shipped directly to you.

5. Can I combine the "Wedding Registry Rewards Flyer" with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the "Wedding Registry Rewards Flyer" cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn and redeem rewards while taking advantage of other Pampered Chef offers and specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
schel
  • Niki Kate
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash