• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Large Pizza Stone for Wedding Registry Gift

In summary, a wedding registry order is a list of gifts chosen by a couple for their wedding. It can be created in person or online through the Pampered Chef website with the help of a consultant. Changes can be made at any time and guests can purchase items online or through the consultant. The registry can also remain open for up to a year after the wedding for any further changes.
bistrobabs
Hey there can anybody help me with this....One of my hosts guest would like to order the large pizza stone for a wedding registry gift but it is not my registry. Is there anyway I can do this and have it come off of the list for the bride? I really hope I don't have to lose this sale it makes the difference for the party to be over 400 dollars

I don't think so.

bistrobabs said:
Hey there can anybody help me with this....One of my hosts guest would like to order the large pizza stone for a wedding registry gift but it is not my registry. Is there anyway I can do this and have it come off of the list for the bride? I really hope I don't have to lose this sale it makes the difference for the party to be over 400 dollars

She can buy the stone from you & tell the bride to be, to take it off her list.

Ginger428 said:
She can buy the stone from you & tell the bride to be, to take it off her list.
Good answer:)

That was the only thing I could think of too.

Thanks for you help. I am waiting to see what she wants to do:rolleyes:

Unfortunately, that doesn't help the bride's registry. Be sure she understands that it won't count toward the bride's free/discounted stuff.

raebates said:
Unfortunately, that doesn't help the bride's registry. Be sure she understands that it won't count toward the bride's free/discounted stuff.

Very good point Rae!

1. What is a wedding registry order?

A wedding registry order is a list of items that a couple has chosen for their wedding gifts. It allows guests to purchase gifts that the couple truly wants and needs for their new life together.

2. How do I create a wedding registry order?

To create a wedding registry order, you can either visit a Pampered Chef consultant in person or create one online through our website. Our consultants can guide you through the process and help you choose the perfect items for your registry.

3. Can I add or remove items from my wedding registry order?

Yes, you can add or remove items from your wedding registry order at any time. Simply log in to your account on our website and make the changes. You can also consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

4. How do my guests purchase items from my wedding registry order?

Your guests can purchase items from your wedding registry order through our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. They can choose to have the items shipped directly to you or to themselves as a gift to give in person.

5. Can I make changes to my wedding registry order after my wedding?

Yes, you can make changes to your wedding registry order even after your wedding. Our website allows you to keep your registry open for up to a year after your wedding date, giving you plenty of time to make any necessary changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • CindysPChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JenniK