• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering off Wedding Registry With Earned Half Price Item?

In summary, you can use your earned half price item on any eligible item from the wedding registry during the promotion period. To redeem it, simply add the item to your shopping cart and enter the code during checkout. You cannot combine the earned half price item with other discounts or promotions and there is a limit of one per transaction. If the item you want is out of stock, you can choose a different item or wait for it to be restocked.
JenniK
I have a hostess that wants to use one of her half-price items she earned from a fantastic cooking show to buy a gift off a wedding registry that I am the consultant for. Is this even possible?

Just order it, and then go into the regisrty and make that it's purchased

The bride will not get credit for a purchase from her registry, as in it won't count toward earning free product. But, she will receive a nice gift.

Thank you both!

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. I'm glad to hear that your hostess had a successful cooking show and earned a half-price item as a result. As for using that item to purchase a gift off a wedding registry, it is possible but it would depend on the policies of the specific registry and the item itself. I would suggest checking with the registry and seeing if they allow for half-price items to be used as gifts. If not, perhaps your hostess could use her half-price item to purchase a different gift for the couple. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions. Happy cooking!

1. Can I use my earned half price item on any item from the wedding registry?

Yes, you can use your earned half price item on any item from the wedding registry, as long as the item is eligible for the promotion.

2. How do I redeem my earned half price item for an item from the wedding registry?

To redeem your earned half price item, simply add the item to your shopping cart and proceed to checkout. During checkout, you will be prompted to enter the code for your earned half price item.

3. Can I combine my earned half price item with other discounts or promotions?

No, the earned half price item cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. It can only be used for the full price of one item from the wedding registry.

4. Is there a limit to how many earned half price items I can use on items from the wedding registry?

Yes, there is a limit of one earned half price item per transaction. However, you can use multiple earned half price items on different transactions.

5. What happens if the item I want from the wedding registry is out of stock?

If the item you want from the wedding registry is out of stock, you can either choose a different item or wait for it to be restocked. Your earned half price item can be used on any eligible item from the registry, as long as it is within the promotion period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Niki Kate
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Kristianne