• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Wedding Registry Sales: A Step-by-Step Guide for Beginners

In summary, the relative of my boyfriends' has just signed up to my website, and I'm not sure what to do next.
Cassie1037
Gold Member
A relative of my boyfriends' has just signed up to my website! Which is great! :eek:

BUT... I have no idea what to do first(or second for that matter.. hehe)! I am not very familiar with the relative, so I want to look knowledgeable about the registry, and this will not be the primary registry... so I don't know what to do to boost sales.

I have read several threads about registries, but not all of my questions have been answered. So...

!. Is there a minimum sales amount for a Wedding Registry?
2. Does the bride automatically receive 30 cards for signing up on my website, or do I need to order ALL of the cards?
3. Do I need to order anything on a supply order OTHER than additional cards to slip in the wedding invites?
4. Should I suggest to her the main tools to put on there and explain that more tools is better?
5. ANYTHING ELSE??!!

Thank you sooo much for your help, Ladies & Gents :confused:

The registrant will automatically receive 30 cards. That's enough for the shower, realistically, so you'll want to order more. You can get them from Merrill (they aren't on supply order). They come "plain" or personalized with your website printed on them already. You shouldn't need more supplies, since it's all online.I'd recommend that they register for the Well Stocked Kitchen List to start, then add/subtract to suit themselves. It really is a well-rounded list of things that should be in every kitchen.There is a minimum guest sales amount for the couple to earn rewards, $150, just like a show.Way to go!

Thanks Ann!

I would try to talk w/ them at least once. Find out what they cook/eat and go from there as far as product suggestions.

also I have had couple not register for cookware "because it's too expensive" -- remind them some people like to go in together on big gifts and this is just a wish list

I would definetly order more cards from Merril too. Then you'll have them for next time. and when you are at craft stores and such you can leave a few on the shelf near the wedding stuff;) (ya never know!)

good luck!

my June has fallen apart as far as shows , but my registries are keeping me afloat!

Thanks Reba!

What is First Registry Help?

First Registry Help is a service provided by Pampered Chef that allows couples to create a wedding registry with our products. It's a great way to start building your dream kitchen with quality and versatile kitchen tools.

How do I create a First Registry?

Creating a First Registry is easy! Simply visit our website and click on the "Registry" tab. From there, you can follow the step-by-step instructions to create your registry. You can also visit one of our consultants for assistance in creating your registry.

Can I add items to my First Registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can add items to your First Registry at any time. Simply log in to your account and click on the "Manage Registry" tab. From there, you can add or remove items as needed.

How do I share my First Registry with my guests?

Once your First Registry is created, you will receive a unique URL that you can share with your guests. You can also share your registry through email, social media, or by including it in your wedding invitations.

What if I receive duplicate items from my First Registry?

If you receive duplicate items, you can easily exchange them for other products of equal value. Our consultants will be happy to assist you with this process and ensure that you receive the items you truly want and need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • PamperedCaniac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies