• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Good News.... Very Pleased....kinda Long

In summary, the speaker had children in elementary, middle, and high school at different locations. On Wednesday, both children got sick and had to be checked out, so the speaker took a catalog and samples to both schools. The secretary at the middle school thought the librarian might be a consultant and put the catalog in the lounge. The speaker called the elementary school and there were no orders yet, but received an order from the middle school. This made the speaker excited and motivated to get their name out there more. Another person congratulated the speaker and the speaker thanked them.
alabama pc cons.
So where we live, the public schools are divided into elementary, middle, and high school at 3 different locations... I have one child in each of the 3 schools. Wednesday, my daughter at the elem. school and my son at the middle school both got sick and I had to check them out.. Well, I hadn't got my second show for the month and i really want the mini sling bag, so on a whim I decided I would take a catalog and OOF to both schools... At the middle school, the secretary told me that she thought the librarian was a consultant but she would put the catalog in the lounge... So, today, I call the elem school, no orders yet, I didn't bother to call the middle school because I thought if in fact the librarian is a consultant, probably no need... So, I am sitting at my desk and my cell phone rings...... It is the middle school, and I have at least one order... That made my day and showed me that people are interested in ordering.... I just need to get out there more... Maybe this will inspire someone... Thanks for reading...

Woohoo! That is so awesome! Congrats girl! I totally need to get my name out there more too!

Thanks Abigail.... I was very excited to get that order..... Not like it was a huge order, but an order is an order.... Since we are new to this town, that is a big deal to me...

Congratulations!

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It's always great to hear when people are interested in ordering from our catalog. I'm so glad that you were able to get an order from the middle school and it's definitely a good reminder to get out there and spread the word about our products. Keep up the good work and I hope you reach your goal for the month!

What is "Good News.... Very Pleased....kinda Long"?

"Good News.... Very Pleased....kinda Long" is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef that features delicious and easy-to-make recipes for every occasion.

What types of recipes are included in "Good News.... Very Pleased....kinda Long"?

"Good News.... Very Pleased....kinda Long" includes a variety of recipes for appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and more. You'll find everything from classic comfort foods to unique and creative dishes to impress your friends and family.

Are the recipes in "Good News.... Very Pleased....kinda Long" difficult to make?

No, the recipes in "Good News.... Very Pleased....kinda Long" are designed to be easy and accessible for home cooks of all skill levels. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and tips to help you create delicious meals with ease.

Can I purchase "Good News.... Very Pleased....kinda Long" online?

Yes, "Good News.... Very Pleased....kinda Long" is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website. You can also find it at select retailers or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Are there any special features in "Good News.... Very Pleased....kinda Long"?

Yes, "Good News.... Very Pleased....kinda Long" includes helpful cooking tips, beautiful food photography, and variations and substitutions for ingredients to accommodate dietary restrictions or preferences. It also includes a section on how to use Pampered Chef products to make cooking even easier.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sherri lynn
  • cookingwithdot
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jessneeley
  • hunkiemunkie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies