• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Idea for Today What Do You Think.

In summary, it looks like it would be okay to put your business information on the brownie pops if you make them for the kids' holiday parties.
K_Jurich
Ok so last night I come up with the idea that maybe for both my daughters holiday parties this year at school. I would make for them to pass out, as a little "gift" the candy cane brownie lolli pops, with a little note tag thats says "Happy Holidays from your friend . . . " then on the other side I thought maybe to put my PC info. So my question is, is that tackey? But I want to get my name out there more. and thought that maybe between both classes I might get something. So what do you think? And how can I tastefully put my info on the back.

It might work if the brownies make it home, but if they are just too cute (and we know they will be) they might get eaten before they get home, and the wrapper will just be thrown away. I'd check with the school though, they might have restrictions on doing that. I'm pretty sure ours does.

Our schools rule says only store-bought foods may be brought in. :(
I've made the brownie lollipops, I think they are more of a serve within 24 hours -ours were rock hard the next day.
Good Luck!

I had thought of the same thing for a "bake sale at my little girl's school". I will just put on a business card either the name of the recipe or Happy Holidays from you friend. Then my info on the back.

Our school lets us bring in homemade items for special occasions like a birthday or a pretend birthday (for kids with birthdays in the summer). Otherwise, we are asked to donate snacks, but they must be store purchased like boxes of crackers or chip ahoy cookies or something like that. For the holiday parties, we aren't even asked to send anything for the kids to pass out, everything is provided for through the PTA. I can't volunteer for the parties either to bring something because I work a full time job during the days.

oh now, i never thought of a bake sale doing that! that would work!

It isn't a problem about making them to send them. As long as I do it for thier holiday party it isn't a problem, But I worry that some parents may think it is takey for me to put my bussiness info on it.

bumping . . .

1. What is the process for submitting my idea to Pampered Chef?

The process for submitting your idea to Pampered Chef is simple. You can either fill out the online submission form on our website or mail in a written proposal to our headquarters. Please make sure to include all relevant details and any supporting materials for your idea.

2. How long does it take for Pampered Chef to review and respond to my idea?

Our review process typically takes 4-6 weeks. We receive a large number of submissions, so we appreciate your patience as we carefully evaluate each idea. If your idea is selected, we will contact you to discuss next steps.

3. Will I receive credit or compensation if my idea is chosen by Pampered Chef?

If your idea is selected, you will receive credit for your contribution and may be eligible for compensation. However, please note that we cannot guarantee that your idea will be chosen or used by Pampered Chef.

4. Can I submit more than one idea to Pampered Chef?

Yes, you are welcome to submit multiple ideas to Pampered Chef. However, we ask that you submit each idea separately so that we can give each one the attention it deserves.

5. Will Pampered Chef keep my idea confidential?

Yes, we take confidentiality seriously and will only share your idea with our internal team for review. If we do not select your idea, we will not use or disclose it in any way.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beckysuem
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
urbnk8
  • leshelman